Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

10th May 2011:Love, Mission and Jealousy (Page 4)

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by 100littledevils

@jiya - i think ab swayam ko roz rey se padegi...ROFL.. i mean jab tak kria swayam ko 'patayegi'...ROFL

Maybe Rey helps Kria in convincing Swayum to join the team in his way. Rey doesn't know Swayum has feelings for Sharon and upar se the girl he likes is giving bhav to Swayum ad not himLOLLOL

see that's the thing naa Shruti... it can be that Rey won't want Swayum in Kria's team, considering she mere waving to Swayum made Rey so greenWink... and red tooLOL

Edited by jiya_angel - 10 May 2011 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

BilliCat. Moderator
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@bru and piyu
yeah i want the rest to joinROFLHave u heard the song tauba tauba of kailasa? if u havnt youtube it and watch . u will understand what i menat by octahedralROFL

100littledevils

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

@jiya - i think ab swayam ko roz rey se padegi...ROFL.. i mean jab tak kria swayam ko 'patayegi'...ROFL

Maybe Rey helps Kria in convincing Swayum to join the team in his way. Rey doesn't know Swayum has feelings for Sharon and upar se the girl he likes is giving bhav to Swayum ad not himLOLLOL

ROFL poor swayam...sab se padti hain...first sharon then rey...LOL...no re...i want rey to misunderstand this...ROFL...iam loving this jealous rey !!!ROFL...
he made me laugh so much that i literally fell down from my couchROFL
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Yeah...i just hope sharon falls for swayam after she learns about kriyaansh!!!Embarrassed...i don't want kria to suffer becoz of rey sharon's friendship...
i think she will be negative...maybe more negative when she find out that kria is her sis (maybe guatam is related to kria)...

She might fall for Swayum and that can be her transformation phase. We still dunnu what kind of relationship Sharo shares with her parents bcoz that can clear some questions. More difficuly task would be for KriYaansh to announce they are together if they show Kria reciprocating to Rey's feelings and them secretly started dating. I mean imagine Dazzler and Weakling are said to be poles apart and the captions of both team are dating that will come as a shocker for one and all.
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@piyu - even I am loving the jealousyWinkROFL

100littledevils

100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

@bru and piyu
yeah i want the rest to joinROFLHave u heard the song tauba tauba of kailasa? if u havnt youtube it and watch . u will understand what i menat by octahedralROFL

kailash kher???
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Yeah...i just hope sharon falls for swayam after she learns about kriyaansh!!!Embarrassed...i don't want kria to suffer becoz of rey sharon's friendship...
i think she will be negative...maybe more negative when she find out that kria is her sis (maybe guatam is related to kria)...

She might fall for Swayum and that can be her transformation phase. We still dunnu what kind of relationship Sharo shares with her parents bcoz that can clear some questions. More difficuly task would be for KriYaansh to announce they are together if they show Kria reciprocating to Rey's feelings and them secretly started dating. I mean imagine Dazzler and Weakling are said to be poles apart and the captions of both team are dating that will come as a shocker for one and all.

woh toh hain...daazler n weakling toh hain hi...plus cinevistaas r very experts ... armaan riddhima ka hi le le...i think they announced their  relationship after 2 yearsShocked...i just don't want this for kriyaansh...months theek hain...not 1 or 2 yearsOuch
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

@bru and piyu

kailash kher???

@tanu - hahaha... i saw !!!! aisa kuch hua toh toh main has has ke pagal ho jaungui!!!!ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index