10th May 2011:Love, Mission and Jealousy - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

She might fall for Swayum and that can be her transformation phase. We still dunnu what kind of relationship Sharo shares with her parents bcoz that can clear some questions. More difficuly task would be for KriYaansh to announce they are together if they show Kria reciprocating to Rey's feelings and them secretly started dating. I mean imagine Dazzler and Weakling are said to be poles apart and the captions of both team are dating that will come as a shocker for one and all.

woh toh hain...daazler n weakling toh hain hi...plus cinevistaas r very experts ... armaan riddhima ka hi le le...i think they announced their  relationship after 2 years😲...i just don't want this for kriyaansh...months theek hain...not 1 or 2 years
Originally posted by 100littledevils

kailash kher???

@tanu - hahaha... i saw !!!! aisa kuch hua toh toh main has has ke pagal ho jaungui!!!!🤣
Originally posted by jiya_angel

see that's the thing naa Shruti... it can be that Rey won't want Swayum in Kria's team, considering she mere waving to Swayum made Rey so green😉... and red too😆

That is possible😆😆

The video that was posted on IF where both teams introduced their members, Amar was not in weaklings team it had only five members 3 girls and 2 boys. Swayum doesn't want to be part of team bcoz he doesn't wants to upset Sharon. They can show Amar not performing on day of audition due to some reason and Swayum steps in to help the team or rest will convince Swayum to be part of team or he performs with team on day of audition.

That is possible😆😆

The video that was posted on IF where both teams introduced their members, Amar was not in weaklings team it had only five members 3 girls and 2 boys. Swayum doesn't want to be part of team bcoz he doesn't wants to upset Sharon. They can show Amar not performing on day of audition due to some reason and Swayum steps in to help the team or rest will convince Swayum to be part of team or he performs with team on day of audition.

oh god shruti!!! awesome prediction yaar !!!!!😉 u r always rite😳
Piyu that prediction had come in my mind when I saw the promo where Kria says she got her team they showed Amar but he was not there in one video where team was introduced but he was shown in cast introduction scene. So Amar can be part of the team. But we also know Sharon and her friends might create hurdles for Kria's team and what better than target Swayum. Swayum can back out in middle and then come back in the end realizing he was wrong. Possibilities are many but it is important how the CV's deal with the possibilities/assumptions.

Piyu that prediction had come in my mind when I saw the promo where Kria says she got her team they showed Amar but he was not there in one video where team was introduced but he was shown in cast introduction scene. So Amar can be part of the team. But we also know Sharon and her friends might create hurdles for Kria's team and what better than target Swayum. Swayum can back out in middle and then come back in the end realizing he was wrong. Possibilities are many but it is important how the CV's deal with the possibilities/assumptions.

hmmm😊 n again today they didn't show amar's patao mission scene...😉
^^Yes and manaofying him was easiest unlike Bharat or Swayum like Vishaka said she didn't had to do any efforts he himself said yes.
wohooo finally i found the forum for D3.😃 i was actually hoping that there would be a section for it and wohooo there istotally love this show. Reyaansh so much reminds me of armaan😍 though he needs to improve on his acting but other than that he is so cute😍

@ Shruti AWESOME update!!! totally loved it.

hayyeee i am totally loving the chemistry between kria and reyaansh. they have awesome chemistry😍😍 reyaansh getting JEALOUS is so interesting and hot ☺️😍
Edited by CuteCherry - 12 years ago