Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

10th May 2011:Love, Mission and Jealousy (Page 2)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

@Shruti - yeah!! he looked so "green"ROFL
but our intutions came trueOuch... Sharon has fallen for ReyDisapprove

You forgot to mention red colour of jealousyROFLROFL

Didn't we expected that? The hint was being given since the beginning or I should say from the starting promo where KriYaansh accidentally bump into each other Kria falls Rey reaches out his hand to help Kria whose face glows but Sharon comes and takes away Reyaansh before Kria gives her hand in his.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils--jiya--

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

mee tooROFL...bechara...kitna khush ho gaya tha...ROFL...pachaka ho gayaROFL

Sahi kaha PiyuROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

hmm...the moment sharon entered rehearsal room ...i was like...she has fallen for rey for sure...Wink...n stupid me...i was smiling...don't know why???...Confused...maybe i have fallen for her cuteness...ROFL

ROFLROFL

Piyu in yesterday's episode when she blasts Reyaansh and then stands there with tears. Later on she feels bad for behaving in such a way with him and in BB when Reyaansh says she is his best friend only one who can scream with him with that right and she is special to him the reactions o Sharon's face said it all. And not to forget their hug scene.
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
by the way... Swayam looked cute today while ghurofying SharonEmbarrassed

100littledevils

BilliCat. Moderator
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awleeeh .Ray is so damn cute <3 Love rectangleLOL I wish someone likes swayam tooLOLWe could have a whole octahedralROFLROFLlike in one of kailasha's songROFL

And gr8 analysis bruCool

100littledevils--jiya--

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

by the way... Swayam looked cute today while ghurofying SharonEmbarrassed

Jiya he did and I loved his reaction in precap where he looks down to escape from KriaLOLLOL

Edited by *Shruti* - 10 May 2011 at 10:08am

100littledevils--jiya--

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

hmm...the moment sharon entered rehearsal room ...i was like...she has fallen for rey for sure...Wink...n stupid me...i was smiling...don't know why???...Confused...maybe i have fallen for her cuteness...ROFL

ROFLROFL

Piyu in yesterday's episode when she blasts Reyaansh and then stands there with tears. Later on she feels bad for behaving in such a way with him and in BB when Reyaansh says she is his best friend only one who can scream with him with that right and she is special to him the reactions o Sharon's face said it all. And not to forget their hug scene.

LOL
hmmm
yeah...actually i was 99% sure when sharon said ''jab rey nahin hota toh main usse bahut miss karti hun'...
@hug scene - i think it was too cuteee. actually i loved their scene...like hell!!!!! 
i want more kriyaansh scenes or else i will go mad behind rey n sharon...shitLOL...

my best friend is teasing me...' tu dhookebaaz hain...kriyaansh karke rey sharon pe aa rahi hain'ROFL
i just love them as besties.Embarrassed i hope sharon understands dat kriyaansh r meant to be...becoz now i like her tooEmbarrassed

--jiya--

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Octohedral is a brilliant ideaLOLLOLLOL

@Shruti - His expressions were fab, specially the moment before Rey bonked his face on the tableROFL... poor thingROFL

100littledevils

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index