bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i have never seen someone so dumb and fool like piya.i mean he always create problem for abbhay and for herself. she is completely a great fool.When she saw abbya's mom at siddhart's place than why she went to sidd to ask abt that. how foolish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
'Let me not jump to conclusions, maybe it's not how it seems'
Pia, why wasn't this rule applicable with Abhay?
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
here we go with name calling and Pia bashing again.

lord have mercy.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no but seriously she really acted dumb today. she heard sid shouting mom and saw haseena coming out of his house, then instead of asking Sid shudnt she hv first tried calling "Sid's mom" to verify if Sid wud indeed tell her truth.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well that was becoz Sid has a gr8 convincing power..n he made her believed that Raichands r Human Blood Suckers..!!
And Pia can easily Believe in coz Abhay has sucked her Blood ..n She's angry with him..n her curiosity will make her land in big trouble ...Or shuld I say..In a coffin..!1  
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya i guess 1 yr in coffin will set her brain right about whom to trust and whom not to trust.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

'Let me not jump to conclusions, maybe it's not how it seems'

Pia, why wasn't this rule applicable with Abhay?

Absolutely! Pia was always ready to jump into conclusion whenever it is something related to Abhay despite him having done so much for her. Even in the scene where Panchi questions Sid about going to Hostel Pia was as liberal. If the CT's want Pia to be dumb and foolish and get ready to be Siddharth's Happy Meal...what can we viewers do except quit watching the Garbage?
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Piya toh fool ki dukaan khol sakti hain..so whoever want to be a fool go to dectective piya 4 classes..she will give u tips.. 🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

Well that was becoz Sid has a gr8 convincing power..n he made her believed that Raichands r Human Blood Suckers..!!
And Pia can easily Believe in coz Abhay has sucked her Blood ..n She's angry with him..n her curiosity will make her land in big trouble ...Or shuld I say..In a coffin..!1  

Maybe you're right. But I still don't understand why Pia hasn't had ANY suspicion on Sid. It makes no sense.

And ya, I don't understand why criticism can't be expressed without name-calling ðŸ¥±
--sunshine-- thumbnail
oh no not agn a fool creating a bashing topic