India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Did any1 observe VIREN 2dy ? (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yes Nikita Viren was d oldest member of Sood house 2dy . lovedd him soo much . he handled every1 2dy n oh god d way he takes d bby in his arms was just woww . Kinshuk reallyy did d greattt job .

BTW gals Kinshuk looked soo cuteee naa wid d baby in his arms . so cutee n sweet .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Nikita99IamSherLockedDilbole_ShiOmRu

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
He jz took my heart away 2day thats all i can say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yes shona he always took our heart away  He is a sweetheart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLockedDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Moni, you are absolutely right dear Viren was observing everyone and more than that he is understanding the situations too.
From the beginning Viren was showed observant, he used to observe his family or Nivi and then he used to get into action whether it was to cheer them up or he had to help them or talk to them. He was matured in his own sense as RAchu always says Viren is very matured person and knows to handle every person and every situation. So CT's once again got that character of Viren back (thank God for that)
Today his brother was lost soul without his wife. And he had to stand beside his brother and give him all the support he needed. My Sood Brothers proved me right once agian they are cousins but they are brothers in true sense they are there for each other in every situation. And now Viren will make sure his brother will come back to life, he will be his support system.
Then Nivi, his wife for whom her Di was everything. She even sacrificed herself and her love for her sister and he knows how much it will effect Nivi wit Divya's death. And before that he had to make her understand her Di is no more and the way he handled her was just so brilliant, he understood only her sisters baby can correct the situation. And that is what happened not only that when she broke down he was there for support and then when Nivi takes the responsibiltiy of the baby he was there showing his support for her decision. That last scene was just so brilliantly done, I am not saying this because I am a NivREn fan and that I am content that they will be together now but it showed one part of marital relation. Right and important Decisions taken by one spouse the other spouse should respect and give support to it and that is how a marital relation grows and the bond strengthens. And today Viren once again proved how much he respects and cares for his wife, he respected her decision and showed her full support to that decision. Brilliant!!!!!
Then his neice, the baby who lost her mother and whose father is lifeless at the moment. But the baby needs a mother's love and he knows who better than his wife who loves the baby just the way she loved her sister more than herself. I really loved his care for the baby when he handled her. He not only gave the baby a mother but he gave Nivi a responsibilty, which brought her back to senses. Brilliant handling of the situation.
And the way he just handled everyone in the family, they did not show it but we can understand it just by the gesture he did not share the news about the bomb and he was there where and when needed. He will be the shoulders for the family now, he will take the responsibilty of all of them until they are back to normal. And he will make them come back to normalcy along with his wife.
This is our Viren Sood, the one who lived life all alone craving for love but for him his family was always first, even in his hatred he always cared for his family. He maybe kiddish but he is matured in his own sense, he is ever so observant, he knows how to handle each situation and each person let it be family or an outsider. He knows how to love from his heart, he knows how to care for the others and be responsible when needed the most.
He is not Jawahar's son but Bhupat Rai Sood' Grandson who is very family oriented, respected and responsible and good hearted.

moniluvskinshuk

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Moni love the post!!! Yes he was truly very observing today. His expressions were absolutely amazing the way he looked at them i just loved it, he knew that he has to be strong cos Sid was totally shattered he was in no sense to even think about the child so Viren was there for all three of them loved how he tried to tell Nivi and he handled that situation very well he was fantastic loved it he told her and she didn't believe him o he left her to let it sink into her. and when he went to police station and came back and didn't tell the family that was just awesome he didn't want to trouble them further he alone took everything in and handled the three of them he was totally amazing. it was a very emotional epi i know but i also could not help notice how HOT and adorable Kinny looked holding the baby awww that was just too too cute. x

moniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yes Milee, each and every word is absolutely true. Some of this I wrote in my other post - the way he knew only baby can bring Nivi back to her senses and we saw the effect. Viren was just outstanding today. Let us see how this week shapes up from now on. Will he tell Nivi about bomb and that it was planted for her?? I do not think so.. He will not divulge all the details to her.

moniluvskinshuk

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Well said milee...very well said
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@milieee
ohh milieee I was watnggg for ur reply . tahnk u jaan . n yes Viren was observent frm begginning n he was just 2 gd 2dy . d way he handled all situations was mindblowing . he himself was shattered but he did't care abt himself n just handled n gave support 2 his bro , his wife n his niece . Amazinggg yaar .

@Anju

yes Anju even i thnk he is nt gonna share bomb thng wid Nivi, he will surelyy make any excuse as we saw in precap him ayng shhh , may b he ill say 2 her tht baby is sleeping so just don't talk loud n he will divert attention of Nivi 2 baby's side .

@Anisha

yes anisha jaan he was 2 gd 2dy . n OMGG yes my swwetu looked 2 2 2 cuteee while holding d baby . 1st time i saw kinshuk holding baby in bidaai n since then i saw him 2dy . awww he seriouslyy lookdd soo cuteee wid d baby .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index