Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Moni love the post!!! Yes he was truly very observing today. His expressions were absolutely amazing the way he looked at them i just loved it, he knew that he has to be strong cos Sid was totally shattered he was in no sense to even think about the child so Viren was there for all three of them loved how he tried to tell Nivi and he handled that situation very well he was fantastic loved it he told her and she didn't believe him o he left her to let it sink into her. and when he went to police station and came back and didn't tell the family that was just awesome he didn't want to trouble them further he alone took everything in and handled the three of them he was totally amazing. it was a very emotional epi i know but i also could not help notice how HOT and adorable Kinny looked holding the baby awww that was just too too cute. x
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Milee, each and every word is absolutely true. Some of this I wrote in my other post - the way he knew only baby can bring Nivi back to her senses and we saw the effect. Viren was just outstanding today. Let us see how this week shapes up from now on. Will he tell Nivi about bomb and that it was planted for her?? I do not think so.. He will not divulge all the details to her.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well said milee...very well said
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@milieee
ohh milieee I was watnggg for ur reply . tahnk u jaan . n yes Viren was observent frm begginning n he was just 2 gd 2dy . d way he handled all situations was mindblowing . he himself was shattered but he did't care abt himself n just handled n gave support 2 his bro , his wife n his niece . Amazinggg yaar .

@Anju

yes Anju even i thnk he is nt gonna share bomb thng wid Nivi, he will surelyy make any excuse as we saw in precap him ayng shhh , may b he ill say 2 her tht baby is sleeping so just don't talk loud n he will divert attention of Nivi 2 baby's side .

@Anisha

yes anisha jaan he was 2 gd 2dy . n OMGG yes my swwetu looked 2 2 2 cuteee while holding d baby . 1st time i saw kinshuk holding baby in bidaai n since then i saw him 2dy . awww he seriouslyy lookdd soo cuteee wid d baby .
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
moni u r great i love ur topic and miss u 2

ya when i watch the eposide every sec i c verin i c as u said something can't say only feel he want to support every one trully and with any way and ya he is feeling sad not for dd only but for all that's can't handle thier feeeling even when he yell at nivi and said dd will not come again that feel really can't written but only feel oh really mean of them to do that and ya verin also oh can't even write it but i know u can know what am gona say
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anju, I wrote the same in your post, we always almost everytime thnk alike right😆. Viren was just outstanding today, lets wait and watch.
@Resham, thankyou dear. Its so sad I could not interact with you for long but whatever little time we spent it was wonderful.
@Moni, YOu were waiting for my reply and I was sure you will make a post😆. aur tu question bhi kya pucha yaar, did any1 observe Viren. That is what everyone here does all the time from the moment episode begins everyone are just watching what Viren is doing? yeh bhi koyi question hai puchnay ki😆 just kidding, I love to pull your leg.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Millie what a awesome reply and I loved each and every word and most of all I love that I am very important perseon for u and always become the central part of your analysis. I love how u remember my every word😉 I know u love me most. But it was really amazing and nothing is left for me to say.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie what a awesome reply and I loved each and every word and most of all I love that I am very important perseon for u and always become the central part of your analysis. I love how u remember my every word😉 I know u love me most. But it was really amazing and nothing is left for me to say.

Rachu jaan, you are always the special because we had to work so much on you remember😆😉 just kidding.
I always remember every word everyone said dear and you always said so much with your theories and we all loved your theories.
Remember you always used to say me and Anju always remember you in our analysis.
Dear we did so much dissection of Viren's character that we all became double or triple PHD holders so I just gave you credit for your awesome work.
I will miss you guys so much this coming month.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Rachu jaan, you are always the special because we had to work so much on you remember😆😉 just kidding.
I always remember every word everyone said dear and you always said so much with your theories and we all loved your theories.
Remember you always used to say me and Anju always remember you in our analysis.
Dear we did so much dissection of Viren's character that we all became double or triple PHD holders so I just gave you credit for your awesome work.
I will miss you guys so much this coming month.

Thankyou very much for the award Millie how can I ever forget u, anju and Navz are always my calming force and we use to tease u when will u loose ur optimism and when u loose it then we made u slap so many people starting from Chanchal. I will also miss you Jaan do take care of urself and come soon
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Yes Moni, he was very observant today. He was just taking in everything and making up his mind, He was making himself strong so as to handle the family. I think he has made up his mind to fulfill all the responsibilites and be there for everyone. He knows by Divya's death the most affected will be Sid, Nivi and the baby. And he has promised himself to take care of these 3 people from now on.

I truly hope so.  I just saw the episode and was blown away, . O my god, it was so wrenching and the performances were out of this world.  Am still totally effected by it.  But I too noticed that Viren was so observant today ... especially haunting was the way he looked at Siddharth's grief stricken face when he came downstairs after giving the baby to Nivi.  It sent a chill down my  spine and made be fearful as to what Viren might be thinking ... I felt, please Viren don't think of sacrifices. Please. 

But  reading what you all have written here has calmed me down a bit.  I truly hope that is what they show.  That he is gauging the depth of his responsibility and will not do anything related to bhaiji that will jeopardize his own life.  It will be unbearable.  Guess I shouldn't think like that...
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago