Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Yeh ladki kaun hai - breaking me (Page 8)

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
shewta raunak's one is a blooper because since he has shifted to new house. he was alway clean shaved...and the shot in the bedrooom of new house

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenYusBeeAshisShwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by ice.maiden

Talking about bloopers, Raunak baba was clean shaven before na? Only when Panna sees him on the road does he sport that beard or whatever you call it LOL But in today's FB, its back LOL 

ok...i dont know what to say...LOL truth is they shot both the scenes in the present...and hecen he have the same beard...LOL
but we can assume...he had the same kind of beard before also...LOLLOL

please guys...i guess..u are all investigating to find bloopers...LOL

No investigation was required this time Shwets, but finding bloopers is a nice puzzleWink I know the reason for the blooper, and yes we can make assumptions for CVs and Shwets sakeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@febs...y dont u agree yar...and make nets happy that she has found a blooper...LOL she can be happy na...LOL even if its not a blooper...Wink

hahahaLOL agreed...Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
meenu and sushma...if i also agree that its a blooper...there wont be any discussion na...iam tring to have the discussion going...LOL
even i know the raunak thing is a blooper...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenFeefimeenakshi_16YusBeeAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Precap was soo touching pata nahi kal kya hoga..will i be able to watch this ishaan not reconizing suhana...deepak ko chodo ishaan will recognize even jassi also n our suhana is left alone poor galCryCrytoday when suhana was crying talking to ishaan i felt so bad for her n now when she came to know abt ishaan's illness what will be her condition.
when panna think abt FB they have shown their new house n itz their wedding anniversary if i remember a few dayzz back rounak has sent panna a braclet as anniversary gift n when they have bought new house sushaan was married...toh jab sushaan ki shaadi ko ek saal poora nahi hua then howcome panna n rounak have celebrated two wedding anniversaries in one yearConfusedgolmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
ya it would be really difficult to watch Ishaan not recognizing Suhaana ONLYCryI couldn't see Suhaana cryingConfusedbut it will be interesting to see howSuhaana makes Ishaan love her once againEmbarrassedCan only hope that CV's do justice to the track as the track has much scope only if depict properly and it would be much better if we got to see Inder Elesh's stupidness and forced comedy as least as possible. 

Edited by firefly99 - 10 May 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
oh yaar tum log kyun fikar kar rahe ho Suhana ki?  Kal dekha nahi aap logo ne ki kaise Suhana us toote phoote "Ishaan" ko keh rahi thi ki "Ishaan tumne jitna judna hai jud jao kyunki baad mein mai tumhe todne waali hoon" ROFL What I mean is that had that toota phoota man from yesterday's episode been real Ishaan, Suhana was not going to leave him.  So if our real Ishaan forgets Suhana, do you think that Suhana will leave Ishaan alone?  Oh no!!!  So, if you really need to feel sorry for someone, please feel sorry for Ishaan becasue he has no idea what kind of trouble he got himself into by asking that simple question, "yeh ladki kaun hai?"
Bholu Parsaad Ji, aap ne yeh sawal pooch to liya ki yeh ladki kaun hai aur ab is ka jawab bhi yeh "ladki" hi degi ki yeh ladki kaun hai.
Good luck Bholu Parsaad Ji!  You will need that now.  Jo accident mein hona tha, wo ho gaya, ab jo accident ke baad hona hai aapke saath, wo zayada dangersous hai.  Good luck Thumbs Up
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Sheemu di...is the patient you are talking about the same one who thinks some hollywood actress is his girlfriend or wife?</font>

No it's a girl, poor thing has been through a lot you can imagine with a girl since the age of 5. And Mr. famous footballer is now a Priest!!! And Kate ( William,s wife ) use to go to school with him and had a crush on him!!! He thinks I am a HOLY lady!!!!

Go to top