Yeh ladki kaun hai - breaking me - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Abe feefi I m not picking fight with U ... U dumbo... That was the ans. to ur q. Seriously girl ...😆

OMGG now i get it!!! 🤣  ...okkkiiee!! thanks.  

i thought you were wondering who i was!! 🤣  yes yes mera brain fry ho gia hai, didn't understand you at first. 
Feefi you have lost it completely🤣
it was a very good episode..considering the way it has been going..there were very good portions in the episode...

my favs...
Alok and Suhana convo..
Lines which meant..they are becoming very filmy and all...those were good
Suhana telling how she has become like serial bahu...😆
her breaking down
Panna telling FB

Good points:

1)Suhana breaking down.I liked how she said bcoz of Ishaan she has become a TV soap heroine😆and has to shed buckets of water...and her life has become like a very SOAPy situation😆.Ragini did her part very well.Was impressed with Deepak too.I just adore the devar-bhabhi relationship of Suhana-Deepak for reasons unknown to me!😳maybe bcoz I myself dont have any bhabhi...*ohh wait..I have khushi bhabhi..how can I forgot my khushi bhabhi*🤣🤣🤣🤣

2)I liked the scene where they show Ishaan slowly opening his eyes and seeing the whole Kashyap parivaar.The background music was apt for the situation.👏I am impressed with Jay's acting in the latter part of the episode(not when he tells maa..but later when he complains to BM)

3)I really liked Radha Bua today.I think one of the first things Panna should have done is to investigate the mystery behind the sms,notes,photo etc...but till now..there wasnt anyone actually helping Panna.Glad Radha Bua took the step and took Panna with her.With this,the track will also progress.

4)The scene in dadaji-Dadiji's room.Like I was saying in Manju's thread reg inconsistency...see this scene too was a filler right?..but the light heartedness of the scene appealed to me...There was no unecessary comedy in between and everything looked natural

5)and THANK GOD,Badi ma and co. finally became serious with Ishaan's accident!I was so surprised with BM especially in yesterday's episode where she looked as if she's giving a damn to the whole incident.😲

6)I also liked the part where Suhana was waiting to see Ishaan tell her something and then feeling completely ignored.The air of ignorance was clearly present in Ragini's eyes.

Bad points!

1)Again Inder-Elesh I would say.I dont know why but is it just me who feels like throwing the remote on the TV screen whenever Ilesh appears onscreen?*no offence to shaym..em talking about Ilesh*

2)The doctor!😆For the first time,on a TV serial..a doctor behaved like a doctor😆So what is bad about it then huh?😕Now that the doctor is good,we dont have any reason to caricature the doc of this show😆...

In all,a watchable episode.It was good.If I see the episode as a one day episode itself,then it was fine...but since SGP is a SERIAL and we cant deny the factone episode will lead to another episode..so probably cant say m uch about the whole track!

I just had this feeling that instead of wasting so much time in BT/Cancer/Sanjdeep..would it be nice if they had shown this Amnesia before and would show the whole family esp Suhana how they would have brought back Ishaan's memory in a SENSIBLE way without any comedy?Coz I was reading some articles regaring partial memory loss...and was surprised to see there are cases like this...wouldnt it be better if the CVs would take the less road travlled and make it a sensible track than putting vague comedy?...Well lets see...I guess from now on...SGP is a rollercoaster of surprises!😳

yaa reshaam i too broke completely when ishaan asked the other people..yeh laadki koun hein...the moment was touching jab suhan a ishaan ke pass bethkar ro rahi thi😭..suhana ko dekhar mujhe bi rona aa gaya..
coming to precap it broke me from inside when i saw it..now it would be tough time for suhana...jo ishaan usse itna pyar kartha tha wo hi aaj usse bhul gaya...feeling really bad for suhana..😭💔
@shounak...u r right...yeh doctor tho ache nikle...😆 actually he ws good...😊

just wrote my favs too...and its matching..though as usual..i din write the bad ones...😆
oh shounak you summed it up soo well!!! 👏 👏 😆 

i think i'll have to watch the first part of episode for sure just for the sake of alok and suhana hug...i love this duo too much. 😳  

and OMG doctor was a not-so-typical doctor??  oh no.  😆 
shounak its not only u ...i m bit ahead of u and feels to break down the tv itself 😡but then any how contols the anger ...inder is any time tolerable even in an nonsense scene...but ilesh will definately have to spoil the sensible good scenes
Shounu very well said...

I liked every point of yours...

seems like a very phamous booboo firl made another boo boo🤣ohh sorry resham di..i too thought its a daily discussion thread😆maine precap ke baare mein bataya nahin😆I too didnt like the precap much..and DID YOU SEE...DID YOU SEE DID YOU SEE!![yes...3 times kekta mai style]😆..when SUhana offered the orange to Ishaan..he again put the hands to his collar becoming a champushaan...I hope he doesnt become a full fledged champu now...😕