Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3I-Geet ki First Karva Chauth-Tejji Ghomey Hot Hot (Page 2)

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
WOW what an epi...aur mom room main nahi thi, toh aur enjoy kar paayi.Wink

Aaj toh mere bhaag khul gaye...such a H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. scene with the original idiots...Lucky n Mamey!

The show had such gr8 flow frm one scene to the other. it was all in a sequence with a proper construction. I liked it. It's like providence has made up it's mind to make Maaneet play Cupid and witness Teji pammi's marital woes. 

Loved their worry for them and love the fact that they're reaching out to help. Wonder if Geet's belief in her bro will be true or not. I think it'll be. If pammi smiles, Maneet win..in an indirect way...but they WIN! 

And Maan the mard jisko dard nahi hota...he toh had to fulfill his promise n get Geet to eat the sargi. Geet had to just utter her wish n Maan made sure it's fulfilled. WOw he should've been called Yashwardhan Raichand!! Haieeen??

The entire scene of Geet and Maan near the car was sweet, but in my point of view, the whole scene had Maan and Drashti...her body language was so different. Or is it just a wife opening up to her hubby? 

Anyway - one big question is, Adi is in Chandyala - so is Maamey...then won't maamey recognize him frm somewhere? New punga coming up?  And what about his tekhikaat? Dissolved with all the sharaab?

still a sexy episode. Had so much fun. Is there gonna be more Santo-Preeto-cheetos?
cheers!

Edited by mechantefille - 10 May 2011 at 11:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--meravigilisoroseinbloomSilentsoul--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hello phamily

just came to wish revvu again..

and a big hi to all of you...

i have not watched the serial for a long time so i dont have much to say

but...to...answer muniza's questions based on the photo

1. Dabbey iss liye ki kuch dabbe nahi...Wink
2. dori isiliye khuli hain kyon woh abhi poori tarah se tayyar nahi hui hai..aur...it will be a revisit of the wedding where he had done her buttons..ab dori karega...

what say??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mechantefille--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i loved the pheel of todays episode .. kyun? i dont know ... bas there was something extremely warm about it ...it was like a day in your life with a loved one .. it started off  with Geet waiting for Maan ... and her noticing something she was totally unaware of .. pammi and teji's relationship status .. one is pretty clear... today was the first time that Teji defied even Beeji .. simple... there is more to this story ...and the reason why he wants to be away is more than what meets the eye .. does he have a hidden love somewhere ... na na .. i dont mean an extra marital affair.. that would be an irrepairable damage.. what if Teji was in love with someone, and that some one died on the day of KC, and KC reminds him of her ...okay  is my imagination is running into ekta maiyyas paradise???? .. i cant think of a reason why Teji could be behaving this way with  sweet little Pammi .. or has Pammi committed a mistake that none of us know of .. we have all thought of how Teji has behaved with Pammi and about her sweetness.. but what if there is a secret no one knows of and the secret concerns Pammi ... alag rahega na ... SmileLOLTongue a reason that made Teji totally move away from Pammi cos he realises the woman he loved so much and married loved someone else may be .. oh god!!ill stop .. i am talking more of Pammi and Teji than Maan and Geet, though i just loved them both sooo much ...
Maan's hand getting cut- shows even kismat wanted the two of them together, even if it meant giving him a little pain to bring them together ...
I loved Maans anger when he heard Teji and Pammi talking... kya gentleman hai ... this is the Maan Singh Khurana we all love ... kabhi kabhi jab uski jhalak dikh jaati hai na... dil khush ho jaata hai .. aur main itna saara likne lagti hoon ...
bahut logo ki muraad toh puri ho gayi hogi aaj when geet like they said .. "took the initiative" to go into Maans room to nurse the wound.. but then .. i was thinking, how can she go into his room ... it felt a little weird.. agreed he is her husband, but imagine wad Lacchi would think if she had a brain bigger than the size of a pea, that Geet is always making bahanas to be around Maan .. what would that show Geet's character as ... all in the name of romance, they cant tarnish the image of Geet Handa ...so let MSK do the jumping from the window and entering the room waali duty .. atleast thats what i feel ...
Maan dodges both Lucky and Mamaji thanks to their stupidity ... and his smartness amuses me all the time .. a man with wit and brains.. a perfect combo !! Embarrassed bilkul mere vinu ki tarah Blushing ...
The ever green, Maaneet hug and his promise to her ... aaj i am in a major DMG yaad karo mode i guess, i somehow kept thinking of the show, and of all the days i also noticed that this is the same room where they showed the Armaan and Riddhima waala KC sequence also where both of them end up fighting.. the thought disturbed me a little considering all is well with Maaneet at the moment... Drashti looked perfect in the red attire and the lighting which was reddish in color just added in to the romance.. it gave the feel of warmth love and up coming romance ... love is in the air ... and i am totally into the mood of watching the Maha Episode which will perhaps have song and dance et all ... But by the looks of it the episodes  in the coming days seem to be fun as well...
tomorrow will go into the whole gifting sequence .. there is Dev and Nandini .. 
All is well in Maaneet land looks like ... I like it !! infact i love it ...

Love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 10 May 2011 at 10:44am

maaneet_pisces--Magnificent--meravigilisomechantefille--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hello phamily

just came to wish revvu again..

and a big hi to all of you...

i have not watched the serial for a long time so i dont have much to say

but...to...answer muniza's questions based on the photo

1. Dabbey iss liye ki kuch dabbe nahi...Wink
2. dori isiliye khuli hain kyon woh abhi poori tarah se tayyar nahi hui hai..aur...it will be a revisit of the wedding where he had done her buttons..ab dori karega...

what say??

ROFLROFLROFLYeh hoiee na meri tub khayali jaisi baatein Hug..I know no one have answer of these questions except you...Good to see you vrushu, and love to read your answers Hug...

Waisey 1 more question, waise Yeh kab tayar hogi? Koi day & time, toh hum bhi ready ho kur baithe? Abb is ka ghalat matlab mut leyna, ready means daikhne ke liyeWink...Waisey please read Guru blog "Actione Packaged" good laugh for you, aur khabardar yahan Guru ki kissi ne bashing ki tohAngry...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces--Magnificent---RushTrip---Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Revs sweety ...Happy Birthday ...hoping you are having a BLAST !!!!

@ Muni Hug...shayad Maan dori khol raha tha aur Geet ne dabba beech mein daal diya ...hai yeh ladki kab sudhregi ...aagey badhne hi nahi deti bechaare ko aur khud pappi jhappi kar rahi hai ...

@ Nags  Tongue to u to LOL Hug

@ Vrushy ...hey dear ...how u doin???? Hug

@ Bhanji ...hiyaaa Hug

@ Kullu Hug...i understand dear ... Maaneet kiss ke liye itna  wait kiya hai ke jab hogi toh apni ankhoin par yakeen nahi hoga ...will think its my mind playing tricks on me ...LOL

@ Ztv ...hiyaaa Hug

@Alwa ... Hi Hug

@ Amru ...Hey girl Hug

@ Nihu ...jinda re puttar ...Hug

Edited by Jes75 - 10 May 2011 at 10:07am

maaneet_pisces-RushTrip-mechantefille--Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloomInfinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
ha ha muni

guru..kaun?? mein toh sirf Maan ko jaanti hoon!!

and tayyar hone ke baare mein toh..vinu ka jawab..hi theek..hai

you wait to watch...

kyon abhi...inhe ye dulhan kuch time lagayegi tayyar hone mein...

lekin jab hogi..toh..sabke hosh udda degi...

tum dekhte hi reh jaaoge bhi nahi keh sakte kyon ki dekhne ke kaabil nahi rahoge...

isiliye to mian Vinu...abhi der laga rahe hain...!!

--Magnificent--mechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Sowri fr da Late Entry!!!Wink

Reserved!!Tongue

Rev Di HAPPY B'DAY!!!!! Luv ya loads...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---RushTrip---Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey jessy james

doing alright...recovering from my surgery pretty well!!

it is boring to be lying around on the bed...

so here i am...

thora sa mann behel jaayega!1

--Magnificent--mechantefille-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top