Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 330: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

awww tht means he's gna read it... thank god... i hav been waiting for tht..its summut i've always wanted along side madhu-dutta bonding-wich neva happened nr wil cos she's left...anyway its a pity dutta neva forgave Damodar n nor felt bad abt his death... i hpe he is able 2 c tht DP wasnt as bad as he thought he was... and tht DP did repent a lot... waiting to see hw the letter pops up agen!!
heeyy!! how are u? exams over??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hey! m gd... nope they finish on 20th may... 3 ova, 3 to go (PPM, Corporate Finance and Law)-- so hard finding notes tho... Confused

Awww Embarrassed Don't worry May 20 will come by very sooonnn 

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Very well said Moony! I really liked what you said
@ blue Thumbs Up!

And I do agree with you on Dutta-Baaji hugs, looks like Nakku's petite hugs are scoring more than Baaji's bear hugs Disapprove!

@ red - I agree LOL. AS needs to stop being so outgoing JUST when danger lurks! LOL I'm sure she can hang out with God some other time. LOL

Yes most definitely AS has to curb that  'main chali main chali dekho Mandir ki gali' thing she has. Bandbajao has offered this super idea of Puja kitty parties. She can think about that or take medication to overcome the compulsive behavior pattern.

As for Naku, you do know her well. In JMM 1 i think she hugged Dutta at least thrice in the name of fear. And after being shot in the arm, that scene in their room when she walks up to him and swoons right on his chest...hmmm very suspect. But you as her alter ego Gecko know her thru and thru.

@ Bandbajao, when Aparna is with her Gadha, what transpires is heh heh heh...beyond comprehension. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichbandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by shalkanwar

@ BB- Thanks again
For the nth time now- wish we could have seen this on the screenCry
Nakuji thodi cheating ho gayi aaj...why did you take all the credit when Dutta was raving abt your telepathic abilities to read him?!!Thoda credit toh your evesdropping abilities ko bhi jaana chahiye tha aaj- nahin?!Wink
But seriously- these two really make you go all goosy-woosy...'Sab theek hoga'- how powerful these simple words are *sigh*- especially when u're down and out and long for your loved ones to just hold ur hand and say that.. to just understand you without words...*sigh* again!!

AS kya ghar per pooja nahi kar sakti- jab dekho toh vahi karti rehti hai?!!

Nakku fools Dutta quite often with her "telepathic" ability LOL. When Dutta was in Seema's kotha, and when he called Nakku the 1st time, she guessed it was him after sometime. The next time when Dutta called, she immediately picks up the line and says "saab", and Dutta is like "har baar tu mujhe pehchaan leti hain", but the fact is that, WHOEVER calls, Nakku picks up the line and immediately says "saab" LOL! Once when Baaji called, and 2nd a wrong number, she kept calling "saab" itself LOL!

LOL Great Point Dewdrop-pearl. 
Well your Gadha to gadha hi hoga na! 

Aparna!!! you are just laying ground for Dutta to scream Dhoka Dhoka again  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Don't tell me this is what you do when you claim "dutta" is with you  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nakku is trying out her marketing skills to attain Dutta's compliments, so whats wrong if I try some from my side too ?! The general rule is, often to sell your product, you need to pull down your competitor's product Cool.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
ROFL

@ BB- Thanks again
Nakuji thodi cheating ho gayi aaj...why did you take all the credit when Dutta was raving abt your telepathic abilities to read him?!!Thoda credit toh your evesdropping abilities ko bhi jaana chahiye tha aaj- nahin?!Wink
But seriously- these two really make you go all goosy-woosy...'Sab theek hoga'- how powerful these simple words are *sigh*- especially when u're down and out and long for your loved ones to just hold ur hand and say that.. to just understand you without words...*sigh* again!!

Nakku fools Dutta quite often with her "telepathic" ability LOL. When Dutta was in Seema's kotha, and when he called Nakku the 1st time, she guessed it was him after sometime. The next time when Dutta called, she immediately picks up the line and says "saab", and Dutta is like "har baar tu mujhe pehchaan leti hain", but the fact is that, WHOEVER calls, Nakku picks up the line and immediately says "saab" LOL! Once when Baaji called, and 2nd a wrong number, she kept calling "saab" itself LOL!

Aparna!!! you are just laying ground for Dutta to scream Dhoka Dhoka again  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Don't tell me this is what you do when you claim "dutta" is with you  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nakku is trying out her marketing skills to attain Dutta's compliments, so whats wrong if I try some from my side too ?! The general rule is, often to sell your product, you need to pull down your competitor's product Cool.

PRODUCT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLROFL

Its your love for Gadha na?
I have always maintained your love for Dutta is more pure than that of Naku. You don't see him as a drool production unit  named Mishal, But as a Gadha, a Mule. Love they say, make you blind. To fantasize that the object of your desire is a Gadha, ever so pyara... means you love him way beyond blindness. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Awww Embarrassed Don't worry May 20 will come by very sooonnn 
m dreading tht day..i hpe it neva comes yaar...its my law exam tht day n i've nt evn started revision 4 it..but Insha Allah will do well...just 2 weeks n thn m free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Which is Dutta's favourite shout? 
NAKU... BAJI...ya...DHOKA ?

*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

ROFL

@ BB- Thanks again

PRODUCT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLROFL

Its your love for Gadha na?
I have always maintained your love for Dutta is more pure than that of Naku. You don't see him as a drool production unit  named Mishal, But as a Gadha, a Mule. Love they say, make you blind. To fantasize that the object of your desire is a Gadha, ever so pyara... means you love him way beyond blindness. 

Yes, very true indeed...Mera gadha gadhon ka leader !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Which is Dutta's favourite shout? 
NAKU... BAJI...ya...DHOKA ?

I think there would be a tie between Baaji and Dhoka! LOL Dutta doesnt "shout" Nakku much Ermm.

bandbajaoMoontide

Go to top