Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 330: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

@blue: i just loved how u summed it up... yes his expression of main nahi chahta ki baddua ka asar tujh par ho was just what he wanted to convey... of course naku will be affected if that curse comes true.. lets hope not
@red: Baji ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL bechara. Ok. Point noted about the hug, Ab se ek DN toh ek DB hug saath saath  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
@green: i am really excited too lets see Embarrassed
@pink: Aaayi saheb and her appointments with God  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I know but she is the mother i think she will win!  ROFL ROFL ROFL

You can make that two Hugs pe ek Hug free...free...free

Naku's started expressing her desires, why can't Baji? 
He can go up to Dutta, deepenning his dimples, right hand at the back of his head all impish and coy and say...'kya bhau, itna kaam karwata hai, kabhi mere taraf dekh bhi to liya kar. Roz na sahi, Hafte mein ek-do hi sahi, pan Hug to banta hai na re?'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichbandbajao*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

My request is, please don't change the way you have been presenting LTL to us. LTL has its own pace. Lets keep it that way. Lets just say some felt a drag because of IPL just this once. I didn't feel that way though. 
I actually am thrilled to see Naku walk up to Dutta and pull him into her embrace. It shows a progression in their relationship. Also her understanding that he needed to be comforted right then. Needed some sort of reassurance in that sea of turmoil. She might have cheated by eavesdropping, but to allay his fears today was necessary. 

Dutta is also slowly maturing into a man. Thinking about life beyond his work. Thinking about children. He fears for Naku. That she may have to remain childless. He wants to give her every happiness and that includes motherhood. Also their physucal intimacies stem from a deeper emotional need and that always touches one and infuses their caresses with that special magic! 

A curse from an old lady disturbing Dutta to this extent only shows how vulnerable he really is. What I have liked about Dutta is in sketching an all powerful Don, the writers didn't try to portray him as this super strong dude. Dutta has weaknesses, fears and is not ashamed to cry when he hurts deeply. Makes him come through as a very real person.

Now if you will note, Baji was at it again. Couldn't he have called say another 30 mins later?
But my complain is, you are being unfair to Baji these days. Given D-N hugs atleast twice every episode, is it not only fair that Baji gets a few more Hugs from Dutta to stay in reckoning?

The plot is getting thicker now and loving it. Lets see what Masurkar had to say to Dutta and whether Nana doctored that note.

As for AS, its high time she swooned and gets restricted to Bed on docs orders for atleast a couple of days. That wat the Mandir trip can be avoided. Dutta has his hands full. Another N\Mandir fiasco is just what's not needed at the moment.

Thanks again for bringing this to us. 

Very well said Moony! I really liked what you said
@ blue Thumbs Up!

And I do agree with you on Dutta-Baaji hugs, looks like Nakku's petite hugs are scoring more than Baaji's bear hugs Disapprove!

@ red - I agree LOL. AS needs to stop being so outgoing JUST when danger lurks! LOL I'm sure she can hang out with God some other time. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

@blue: i just loved how u summed it up... yes his expression of main nahi chahta ki baddua ka asar tujh par ho was just what he wanted to convey... of course naku will be affected if that curse comes true.. lets hope not
@red: Baji ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL bechara. Ok. Point noted about the hug, Ab se ek DN toh ek DB hug saath saath  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
@green: i am really excited too lets see Embarrassed
@pink: Aaayi saheb and her appointments with God  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I know but she is the mother i think she will win!  ROFL ROFL ROFL

He can go up to Dutta, deepenning his dimples, right hand at the back of his head all impish and coy and say...'kya bhau, itna kaam karwata hai, kabhi mere taraf dekh bhi to liya kar. Roz na sahi, Hafte mein ek-do hi sahi, pan Hug to banta hai na re?'

Just imagine the scene where Baaji goes and hugs Dutta from back when Dutta is busy with his gun-in-the-decorative-box!
ROFLROFLROFL

bandbajaoMoontide

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

@Moon!! This is damn hilarious  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I can imagine it and also see Aparna secretly filming this convo bet D and B ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Btw guys, who said Nakku doesnt take initiative in hugging Dutta Wink? In the whole of LTL if you count, Nakku pulling down Dutta to hug him will score more than Dutta hugging her WinkLOL! I love the way she always pulls him down forcefully and hugs him passionately Day Dreaming. Dont underestimate our Nakku, she also has lots of passionate do-it-yourself hugs to her credit Cool.

Mujhe iss post mein BB ka koi reply nazar nahin aa raha .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

@Moon!! This is damn hilarious  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I can imagine it and also see Aparna secretly filming this convo bet D and B ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yes, I can keep it ready for my "Maa Da Laadla" VM - Part 2 Cool.

bandbajaoMoontide

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

awww tht means he's gna read it... thank god... i hav been waiting for tht..its summut i've always wanted along side madhu-dutta bonding-wich neva happened nr wil cos she's left...anyway its a pity dutta neva forgave Damodar n nor felt bad abt his death... i hpe he is able 2 c tht DP wasnt as bad as he thought he was... and tht DP did repent a lot... waiting to see hw the letter pops up agen!!
heeyy!! how are u? exams over??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hey! m gd... nope they finish on 20th may... 3 ova, 3 to go (PPM, Corporate Finance and Law)-- so hard finding notes tho... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Btw guys, who said Nakku doesnt take initiative in hugging Dutta Wink? In the whole of LTL if you count, Nakku pulling down Dutta to hug him will score more than Dutta hugging her WinkLOL! I love the way she always pulls him down forcefully and hugs him passionately Day Dreaming. Dont underestimate our Nakku, she also has lots of passionate do-it-yourself hugs to her credit Cool.

Mujhe iss post mein BB ka koi reply nazar nahin aa raha .

It was a double post Aparna... check the one above this one... I had said:

Aparna!!! you r setting ground for Dutta to scream another Dhoka dhoka  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL This is what u do when u claim "dutta" is with you!?  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Go to top