Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Just loved  the episode yesterday and today.

So so so well thought out and written.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aayi Saab and Dutta - teared me up - Brilliant.

Dutta Shriram Patil - is an enigma I can never understand. He still wants Kala to be safe.
Bas bhai ho to aisa.

TaSha was superb today. Nakku is just so right for Dutta. She is the only one who can reach out to the inner most depths and calm him down.

Now Aayi saab wanting to go out with Nakku - he he ...aa bail mujhe maar...

BB once again thanks a ton for bringing these awesome episodes.
Tareef karne ko shabd nahi hai.

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Y'day's Aayi-Dutta interaction was so soulful and today  I feel the same about Dutta- Naku conversation. A couple of days ago we saw Dutta - Baaji  talk; for which we had been waiting for a long time. All this is so wonderfully woven in the story line.

Dutta,Nakusha,Baaji,AS,Kala and others, all form a paint box. Each one of them unique,but when they get together ONLY then the picture is complete.

What a splendid artist the writer is. The writer knows the colors by heart,splashes them at just the right place, gives finishing touches where required,gives mixing touches at just the right point; the colors transform and become more intriguing each time the brush touches them.Coat by coat the canvas is getting more fascinating and what is emerging is a reverable,marvellous painting.

Thanks for making us part of this spectacular voyage.

-Ships
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode! Loved TaSha scene a lot! Totally keeping in the character! With Masurkar dead, hope Dutta and Baji don't end up in some more trouble! It is right that just one baddua won't be able to affect Dutta's happiness when he has done so much more good for people than bad. Naku rightly told him about Bappa seeing bad and good side of him! She has a way of calming Dutta!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode eagerly!
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Nice episode...

So sad to see how Dutta is still being haunted by the black sari lady's curse...😭

Wish we had got to see all the past episodes on TV...

BB :  is it okay to curse Colors like the black lady cursed Dutta????😆😆😆

😆😆😆😆 Trust me Ruby,if you do that you will collect lot's of blessings from all of us. Go ahead,they have earned it.😊

-Ships
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ BB- Thanks again
For the nth time now- wish we could have seen this on the screen😭
Nakuji thodi cheating ho gayi aaj...why did you take all the credit when Dutta was raving abt your telepathic abilities to read him?!!Thoda credit toh your eavesdropping abilities ko bhi jaana chahiye tha aaj- nahin?!😉
But seriously- these two really make you go all goosy-woosy...'Sab theek hoga'- how powerful these simple words are *sigh*- especially when u're down and out and long for your loved ones to just hold ur hand and say that.. to just understand you without words...*sigh* again!!

AS kya ghar per pooja nahi kar sakti- jab dekho toh vahi karti rehti hai?!!

Edited by shalkanwar - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB...Once again Nakusha Dutta heart to heart talk just awesome dear..Precap interesting...AS wanting to do a pooja with Nakku...n Dutta not agreeing...😃
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update BB..😊

Loved every word of nakku..

Last time AS took Dutta to the temple..and they got attacked by Anna's men..now she wants to take nakku..NS would be waiting for such an opportunity..Why AS always chooses such times to go to mandir at some far off place?

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivansh

Y'day's Aayi-Dutta interaction was so soulful and today  I feel the same about Dutta- Naku conversation. A couple of days ago we saw Dutta - Baaji  talk; for which we had been waiting for a long time. All this is so wonderfully woven in the story line.

Dutta,Nakusha,Baaji,AS,Kala and others, all form a paint box. Each one of them unique,but when they get together ONLY then the picture is complete.

What a splendid artist the writer is. The writer knows the colors by heart,splashes them at just the right place, gives finishing touches where required,gives mixing touches at just the right point; the colors transform and become more intriguing each time the brush touches them.Coat by coat the canvas is getting more fascinating and what is emerging is a reverable,marvellous painting.

Thanks for making us part of this spectacular voyage.

-Ships

Wow Ships first the music symphony and now the artist's canvas  👏...  could not have found any better analogies to appreciate the writer than this.  Thanks!!!!!

The writer has remained true to each and every character that made us fall in love with the original LTL in the first place... Dutta remembering the words of the cursing lady gave me the goose bumps... amazing!!!!
Edited by ltl_fan - 12 years ago
ltl_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

You can be more rude Ruby ...Its fine
😆 😆

@Sia:  I just looked in the mirror and I am already seeing big devil horns growing out of my head ... To Colors: #$&(#&#$@#&$*HELL @#&$@&)@@HELL# #$%%!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ltl_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivansh

😆😆😆😆 Trust me Ruby,if you do that you will collect lot's of blessings from all of us. Go ahead,they have earned it.😊

-Ships

@Ships:  Thanks
So here goes

To Colors:
 #$&(#&#$@#&$*HELL @#&$@&)@@HELL# #$%%!!HELL(&)$&%$%^$
  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣