Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 (Page 39)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
This struck me this morning as I woke up and reading Jyo's shocking con tukka, I think it is a real possibility.

Yesterday when we saw Maan feeding Geet and later Geet stopping him from doing so only to eat nearly all the food herself, it seemed like just a funny scene about Geet's gargantuan appetite for food. Now I wonder whether there is more to it than that. What if it is symbolic reference to the con?

Lets go back to the previous scene.  The white ambassador broke down (at least that is what Balwant told Tejji). I already made a reference to the white ambassador being  symbolic of Maaneet  marriage. Here it could mean Tej-Pammi marriage. When asked what is wrong with it, Ballu tells Tejji that the battery is down.  This could be a reference to Tejji's battery being down (the reason why their marriage is not working).  Now why is Tejji's battery down? Has he been using it elsewhere (extra marital affair) or is it faulty from birth (impotency). Now we will have to wait to see that.

Balwant (Maan) tries to mend the car (Tejji-Pammi marriage) and gets hurt in the process.  Geet tends to his wounds (she will soothe his ruffled feathers).  There will be an emotional moment between Maaneet.  Maan is made aware of Geet's hunger for physical intimacy with him. He  would finally take the step to take their relationship to the next level.  He will be gentle with her as he was in his feeding. of the sargi but since Geet is famished, she cannot wait for his slow and tender progression. So she takes charge and goes wild. Much like how she gobbled the food, she may gobble her man.  This then would be the shocking con for I dont think they have shown the female protagonist  take the lead in this matter at least on TV (vamps do but not the heroines).  She does not complete it fully, leaving behind a little towards the end. When Maan asks her to eat the rest she says she does not want to become fat. As Usha said this could be a veiled reference to pregnancy (as women tend to put on weight when they are carrying).

Maan may be just too stunned to react to Geet's aggression, much like how he looked at Geet in shock as she ate her food .  At the end he will remove the tell-tale signs of her rough and tumble much like the way he removed the food from her mouth before they face the rest of the family. He also gives her water to drink. Now water helps in digestion so maybe Maan would help her digest  the hurried appeasement of her hunger so that she does not belch in an inopportune time.

Edited by Opti - 10 May 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassmandumausam19TSharanjyoti06XSilentPrayersXpop77vivacious_gurlsun29

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I also have some thoughts on Maan's anger at seeing Tejj misbehave with Pammi. Does this remind him of his own past when his father ignored and ill-treated his mom?  We know that Maan and Dev are not real brothers and look to be step brothers or maybe adoptive brothers.  Maybe Maan's father was having an affair with Dev's mother when Maan's mother was still alive and used to ill treat her as a result.  We have seen Maan's hatred for injustice of any sort right from HP days.  As Priti pointed out those days he could not tolerate Geet being meek and taking things quietly.  He used to lash out at her saying she needs to fight for herself to survive. Yesterday his anger was on Tejji. He did not blame Pammi for being subservient.  On the other hand he felt sorry for her. Has Geet's love changed him?  Is he now more willing to blame the perpetrator of injustices rather than the victim?

Edited by Opti - 10 May 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lemongrassmanduTSharanjyoti06vivacious_gurlpop77sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

so are happy or flooding the den still???ROFL

good morning ladiesHug
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Good morning Saj, read my symbolism takes in the posts above.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

good morning opti...

wow loved ur symbolism and the relevance you create between the hunger for food to hunger for intimacy...and yes it will be shocking when geet takes the upper hand ...

i really want them to delve into maan's past now ntot the sameera angle per say but his childhood and why he hated women in general and what abt his parents ...high time they ventured there...
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Saj, I too want them to delve deeper into Maan's psyche.  His childhood was not a pleasant one and can explain a lot of his aggresive, insensitive streak of the past.  But then will the new CVs do their homework well and wind up what the earlier CVs have left incomplete? That remains to be seen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

opti ...i doubt that the cvs even have done much of thier homework...the samera angle was really interesting along with the spooky room around august but now sameera would not make sense  but yes maybe his childhood can still be delved into ...but no hopes knowing how the dailies work...
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Saj, Sam can still be brought in to test how strong Geet's love is. We have already seen Maan's love being tested in this track.  Will Get be able to withstand the truth about Maan's past love life, especially if the woman in question claims to have sired Maan's child?  The manner in which geet fights for her Maan, steadfastly believing in his innocence could make a good track, although it may be a but cliched but if the show has to go on for months they need to come up with different tracks. 

Edited by Opti - 10 May 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pop77sun29

Go to top