Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 (Page 14)

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
MSK is not Khurana but Dev is a pure Khurana... This can be a possibility... But this ll shatter Maan ka character... which revolves too much around his name... Ermmand GCMs ll murder creatives virtually... ROFL

Family deciding Geet will go with real Khurana... Now how can family say something like this... Geet is married to Maan offically relegiously... if one day your husband identity changes... this doesnt mean anuulment of marriage... and in this case pure Khurana also have very significant cruel history... Geet ll never aloow this and nor ll Maan... Geet said she ll hold his arm infront of all... Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_roses-Divine-panchjun5jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, so Maan was the Khurana house's driver's smart son who was adopted by the Khuranas when the driver died?  That wouldn't shock me either for I think most of us expected MSK to be just MS without the K for a long time now.  We have all become shock proof for some time now having been periodically exposed to small shocks.  Immunisation they call it.

Thumbs Up Agree. To me he is just Maan. I dont care about MSK / MS / M. I like his character and his body LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84veil_of_rosespanchjun5jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Saj...Ummeed Ummeed Ummeed...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...Actually I gave an option for him to have licked his own hand after taking out the sevaiyan...Utna tho kar hi saktha hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFL...FOR REAL...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-jyoti06shonuuSoapoperasrfunsun29

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by evasumi

MSK has to be pure Khurana...  They established that fact during his accident in Shimla that his blood gr matched Dev's because he was the brother..
Well that can b a co-incident as well...two people can hv same blood but that does not guarantee the fact that they r relatedErmm

During that Shimla accident...  When they did not get the blood Dadima precisely remember the fact that Dev's blood matches Maan's at that time I think the focus was Maan being the real brother of Dev..

But Yea if they want to go on the track of making MSK not Khurana then they can easily evade the issue of that blood donation and make Maan non Khurana...  would be real shocker..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84panchjun5jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Opti:That won't b the shock ...the shock will b if Geet ka family refuses to send Geet with a driver's son and demand her to get married to the real KhuranaOuch...and then when they will come to know Geet ka first marriage actually happened with Dev...toh ho gaya kalyanOuch...yes it might not b shock for u or me or devils...but it will b definitely a huge shock for rest of the Geet viewers and I can already imagine the reaction of the GCMs ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosespanchjun5Soapoperasrfun

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

@jyo..what happened to my mirza saahibaan,reincarnation track...this would be soo shocking rather than real duplicate khurana blah...besides GCMs will kill the cvs ussi raat ko...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84panchjun5jyoti06Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunpreetgurti

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
There is only one question to answer. Do the CV's value their virtual life's or not? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Kavi, she's become immune to his touch as we have become immune to Jyo's shock treatment.

Looks like that...ROFLROFLROFL...But I dunno why they act as if they have been there and done that...OK Geet has once but not with MAan...so atleast some reaction...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Go to top