Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo...but why will the family pressurize Geet to marry Dev. When they come to know what he had done with her why will they make her marry him...they are not like Darji & Brij. Moreover she's already married. Even if MSK disappears or goes away or whatever she'll still remain married...😕...Jyo your birdie is taking you for a ride like he/she did during the wedding track...😆

@Kavi...hey...🤗...how are your holidays going on?
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyotss That is wat we r sayin..Only if Cvz learnt so much from those Camera ppl and even editors..Grr those orange Crackers..Thank god they r not here but still *touch wood* they r not there in da orginal sequence rememba how SKJ got ruined so badly with the too many Hue effects..Ewww the Editors need to learn even the simples sequences without too many effects have a charm in it.. Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kavi... yup... dont know where ermmm Geets desires have gone... during marriage she was full on... after marriage she even threatyened MSK ki izzat...🤣🤣... but now... when MSK starts to get close... she hits him...😉🤣
and today in food gobbling scene... we saw Darhsti not Geet... 🤣

when ll that day come when Geet ll seduce MSK...😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anuja...The holidays are going great...Thanks for asking...🤗

@Soulie...Agree 100%...I think the effects in the KC song sequence are soap bubbles...I saw them in the HT segment
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HT and Aajtak are sister channels, one is in all english the other in hindi!  So its the same video!  I didnt see the effects in SBS!

Kavi I PMD u something chk na!
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Teej needs some real good punishment for his torturing and abusive behaviour with Pammi...... poor she... and what is happening to Beeji these days... Ballu ka jadoo sar char kai bol raha hai kia...🤣🤣

Ok... Devils... Happy dissecting GHSP... me going...

good night... sweet dreams...🤗🤗
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Arwenish...Maybe we  will see her in the one hour Maha Epi...🤔😆

@All...I think the Maha Shocker of the Maha Epi will be either Nandini or Pammi discovering the true identity of Ballu...Most likely it will be Nandini...coz only then Dev-Nandini ki prem gatha will move ahead na...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
My take done on pg1 ages ago..forgot to post it heree
-------------

Ofcourse Tejji got on my nerves really Badly today.. I am sure loads of these Tejjys exist in reality... They should be taught a lesson..Tejjy thinks Pammi is just doing all type pf drama..Ughh I am gonna chop Tejji down..
That Guy is so Heartless...I just don't get him, he loves his mother,brother and sister to death but his wife is lyk his jooti as I always say..Poor gal was sobbin in front of him and he still thinks she is just trying to get attention with all the drama😡😡😡
Seriously he is Gay..Who treats his wife like that..😳
Even after Geet tried to explain it to him he still goes in and blames Pammi..Its like he jsut needs excuses to make her cry...😵On one side he is the protective brother and the other he is the Rude and heartless husband..
Pammi meri jaan🤗I wuld have left sumone like Tejjy but I guess Pammi has a lot of patience she thinks onE fine day the ray of love will shine from Tejji's side😳but that *******🤬

Hehe Mirza Jatt was mentioned again😳AHH its been ages hearing tht proud MSK BG...MSK Seena Taan ke aayegaa
Awww MSK was feeling so bad for Pammi..I think he does see his past MSK in tejji..The arrogant, snobbish guy who believed LOVE is a filmy trail nothing else..But MSK took care of Geet even as a stranger..😳

OMG Did u guys see Beeji's epxression wen she saw Ballu got hurt..Beeji got so worried so Beeji is not only fida over her shirtless driver but she is also concerned abt him😳

It was really Funny watching MSK fuming over Tejjy's behaviour coz once upon a time he was Ditto..How Ironic na😆
Geet has Full Bharosa on Tejjy huh..Tejjy will go and break sum Munda's fast in da fertiliser agency...😳

Lucky and Uff Yeh Cellular Preeto😳 is getting on nerves coz she ain't showin her mukhda..CVz U know I am not good at imagining People..🤓

Bechara MSK..Saalon ne vaat laga ke rakhi hai...LMAO Msk always takes Najayiz Faayda of poor Jugnu Maame😆Jugnu is Jugnu Kanoon is Kanoon🤣

LOL Maame blackmailin lucky abt Santo🤣🤣Jugniu's shaatir Kaan corrected the sentecne Preeto de naal chakkar hai🤣

Maan singh khurana ne Vaada Nibha diya..Padhaar Gaye Sargi Khilaane😎
HP express blabbing away the Dukh dard of an abla naari and MSK's sudden CHUP.OYEEE Maahi BILKUL CHUP toh bole dete..😡

MSK Feeding Geet and wen geet stopped him.I thot aww now she will feed him but Kurri jumped on da food as if she just recovered from a drought so me and Maan both were like😲😲😆
LMAO and then she goes Mujhe Moti nahin banna ahahaha..😆Just reminded me of dhaba scene where she attacked all the food and and Maan was just staring like this..😆
He gives her paani😳 and Geet Bechaare Maan ko toh pucho

Geet's Khushi=MSK's Khushi and Jhappi Paalo

Precap: Samir's Dance🤣🤣🤣🤣and JUgnu maame🤣

panchjun5 thumbnail
Bye Arwenish and Good Night...🤗

Geets saw and replied ...😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=panchjun5

@All...I think the Maha Shocker of the Maha Epi will be either Nandini or Pammi discovering the true identity of Ballu...Most likely it will be Nandini...coz only then Dev-Nandini ki prem gatha will move ahead na...
[/QUOTE]

me thinks so too...😳...new chapter in Dev's life has to start na...😆