Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, your birdie made you an ullu again.  Is he/she an ullu by the way?
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Yaar Jyo,,chod na😆 why u keep shedding ur valuable motis on this?😆😆 jo hoga dekha jayega!
 someone is on mission of pakde rehna, chodna nahi
🤣

so whatever toofan comes, be it in real or reel life, this mission will not go fail
🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, your birdie made you an ullu again.  Is he/she an ullu by the way?

I hope the birdie is wrong😕...I mean its too much of a shock to take when promo which has come out now is completely misleading

@Pallu:No discussion on blog plss😊
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

On Mahaepisode...

MSK ka truth might come out... 😡   balllu exposed!!!! 

Dadi might enter the picture...return of dadi beeji family mishap

Dadi ka truth comes out...family rivalry... 

MSK ka childhood truth comes out...wow... child marriage to sameera... 

Khurana family's blood is questioned ...tooo good.. excellent... me prepared... 

MSK is not Khurana but Dev is a pure Khurana...SHIT!!!!!!! no wonder munda is damn slow but DEn will be jet fast after this... dnt worry all DEVilss will turn rocker tonight... 👏

Family deciding Geet will go with real Khurana...GEET hui viewers se parayeee... 

Nahinnn

Ignore my shocking blabberings😕

This was the promo which was suppose to come out

😆waise how can all this come in 1 hr epi??? 😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knew jyo i knew it... deva is a true khurana... because NE too was a khurana... and you can see how phassst they both are when it comes to CON...??? so from the day one i am sure he aint a sach much ka khurana..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but after that transplant errr transfusion he too has become a khurana na??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and what the hell is dadi maa's past??? was she some nachne wali at her prime jo uska koi sach ho?? tum bhi na jyo..🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Still from promo...where Maaneet says "Pyaar Parwaan chadhega"😉...this indicates CON or something related to taking their love to the next level.,..😃...but thats what will bring in the next bad bad twist😭😭
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The curious case of the missing duppatta and the untied dori 😉

Newsflash - We have been informed though some spoiler pictures that the much loved duppatta of Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana has been missing. Mrs Khurana has never been spotted without one till date and it is considered highly unusual that she would do it on her own accord. Her husband Mr. maan Singh Khurana is being considered in this case. It is believed that h certainly must have had something to do with it. Although a lot of people are breathing a sigh of relief for they never anticipated MSK to be able to do anthing at all, some are still in shock and have not been able to react at all. We are still awaiting further information in this matter and will report as soon as we hear anything.

Episode Analysis

Geet bani Pammi ki awaaz

Geet proved today that she is stalker Maan Singh Khurana's wife. As always, I am glad it was good stalking. She heard Teji yell at Pammi. Pammi, my poor baby. She looks so innocent and fragile. No wonder Teji takes total advantage of her. And he thought her breaking her fast looking at this picture solved the problem. But Geet tried to stop Teji. Although it did little good and more damage to Pammi, I think this is the first time someone has spoken to him about his attrocious behavior towards his wife. This may have been the first but it certainly will not be the last.

Stalker Maan Singh Khurana found stalking Teji and Pammi

Well, a change in place calls for changed targets as well? Maan was sneaking around the house to get to Geet's room and landed up hearing Teji yell at Pammi. It is amazing how far this guy has come. Today he is so mad at Teji for ill-treeating his wife. I wonder why he does not feel that Pammi is at fault for not speaking up, just like he had screamed at Geet during their initial HP days. Didn;t he believe that women should stand up on their own and not depend and be supressed by society and family? I was surprised he was feeling sorry for Pammi. But the MSK is not the MSK we knew before and this is after all GHSP-2. But I like the fact that soon we will get to see a MSK - Teji takkar. Great going.

Maan ki Geet

What can we say about Maaneet. Everyone of their scenes is most enjoyable. The way Geet tried to cheer Maan up when she knew he was upset and angry with Teji, or when she chidded him about hiding and going to her room instead of walking through the front door, these 2 act like any normal husband and wife. They have their physical moments, passionate eye-locks, long conversations, teasing sessions. Everything they do looks so natural and good. Brilliant guys. 

I had the exact same expression on my face when I saw Geet eating that Maan did on his face. Kitna saara khana kha gayi akele akele. Tell me one thing, isn't Maan fasting too? So why didn;t Geet feed Maan any sargi? Bechara, ab uske khane ka kya? But that bit where he made her drink her water was sooo cute. Loved it. 

Fillers

Lucky and his Preeto, Maamaji and his forgetfulness, Lacchi and her Yashpal, all are perfectly enjoyable. I love epsiodes where we don;t have any Dev - Nandini. Today's episode was brilliant. Hope to see more such episodes in the future too.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's me after watching the shocking promo ...🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...See Jyo what you have done...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti
chill maar dont take all shock srsly Promo theek se dekh real Maan said something
which imp and is our Shock

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pallu

🤣...GCM's are known from their VERITY..they belive in it...
🤣