Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #121 [10/5 - Epi. 141] (Page 2)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL    omg! kya joke mara rajvir neh ajj!!!  singhanias rajvir ahluwlia se darte hai!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLvROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

amrit: dnt rly knw wat 2 tel u...  but was gud 2 c atleast u gt sum feelings for ur daughter n u too believe arjun is innocent.. Confused

love bua:   Hug   soo sweet of u 2 bring arohi's diary givin her courage 2 fight!!!    Smile

ullu brothers:  Angry wat kinda brothers r u??? dint evn bother 2 stop ur sis frm leaving..huh nyway wat cn b expected frm u? Ouch

arohi n daddu convo:  nicee!!! luvd wat arohi told the doc..  Clap dialogue writers!!

though wntd daddu 2 react 2de..itz high time nw..kitne din comma mei rahege??? n no1 apart frm arohi visits him..so bad  Embarrassed

rps , mickey n arjun: Shocked arjun u still think ur so called dad rps loves u?? gud u gt a reality chek 2de!!
but was gud 2 c rps 2de!! LOL 
atleast usse to gurudrare nahi bhej diya dj ki tarha aur raj ki tarah examz mein busy nahi kardiya...LOL

arjun arohi convo: wah wah hamari sherni...go baby go!! arjun ko bhagga ke aisi jaga lejao jaha tum dono ko hamare alawa koi na dekhsake !!!!   LOLLOLLOL

rajvir LOL n officer convo:  ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
kitne jokes thee!!
'arohi pagal hai woh kuch nahi karpayegi'..huh dnt under estimate girls mr. ahluwalia... apki biwi oops ex wife neh attemp to murder kiya aur tumhe itna nachaya phir bhi u hvnt realized womens' power... huh!!  Tongue

aur woh joke kya tha: singhuz kuch nahi karenge coz they r scared of u!!    ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

arjun's dream:  CryCryCryCryCry  thank god it was a dream!! pehli baarr no complains abt 'kitne dreamz hai'

D'oh ShockedShocked  gayi bhess pani mein... arjun u wanna tell arohi's plan 2 rajvir??? yaar itna bhi accha insaan bannne ki zaroorat nahi hai...atleast not in this generation... Embarrassed

hope arohi suceeds to kidnap arjun n take him 2 sum jungle or nywre else where no1 cn reach them apart frm us kmhians...LOL

Edited by channi_star - 10 May 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I'm getting too scared for KMH as only 13 days left & what have they planned for us?Cry

RPS's entry with Mick was surprising but not pleasant!!Angry for the first time i did not like his entry!! though was happy to see him backTongue but not like disDisapprove

Cannot stand Rajveer...Wacko
Bua is soo good... shez lovelyHug
Arohi's body double was too much!!Angry LOL but i understand poor kritz has to work soo muchHug
Daddu-Aro scene was good too..but i'm feeling soo restlessCry...will we get to see what we always wanted to in KMH2 before it ends?!!Cry

the dream sequence was intense!!Shocked

Love You Arohi & ArjunHug KMH is the best!! HeartHug

song--->

...doesnt perfectly suit but just the beginning lines i think.. n most of it suits us for waiting for Arjun soo desperatelyROFLROFL

P.S:Chandni
ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.
...Rajveer was always a joker...

Edited by shibz - 10 May 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starkavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
sorry I have exams so short one
very short
Arjun's dream hai tanu dekho ye kya ho gaya what we were thinking anyhow Arohi n lovedeep together so sweet Arjun Arohi this seems stupid but CVs aren't u bored with Arjun Arohis outfits kitane din vahi kapde pehnenge bechare plz go forward  show a new day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

I liked today's episode. Amrit could learn something from Lovedeep if she really wants to be there for Arohi and believes in her then fight for her. Sanchit and Lovedeep have shown more courage than Amrit.

Rudra, what a disappointment he turned out to be! Any love I believed he had for Arjun is gone. I felt bad for Arjun but at least now he's seen his father's true colors. Rudra is wrong in thinking Arjun is alone, he has Romit, Shefali, Simi, Sanchit, Lovedeep and Arohi on his side. Arjun will come out of this a winner and stronger

Loved Lovedeep and Arohi's scenes though it was obvious that Kritika's body double was used for the most part, I can understand though with the hectic schedule body doubles are common. So glad Lovedeep brought the diary and Arohi got her strength back to fight, I didn't like seeing her so defeated

Arohi is not thinking clearly and I am glad Arjun intends to stop her. Arohi should be thinking of ways to find the real shooter not break Arjun out of jail, what good is a life on the run?

Looking forward to tommorow's episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
edited my spot on page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
pari chandni ROFL kya vaat lagayi tum logon ne chachu ki... subhan allah!! wah wah!! bohot dinon ke baad ROFL wala take padha.. nahi toh hum sab log thoda serious ho gaye the idhar.. thnx!!

shibz, me scared too.. by the FB pics.. they seem to have escaped in disguises!! ab kya karenge? i don't think arjun wud like running arnd the country side wid the gang when the police is luking for him.. kahani ka vaise hi khichdi pulav biryani sab bana chuke, ab aur raitha laga rahe hai kya!! Shocked

tanu - luved urs.. arohi's diary emphasized so much.. her innocence, values, memories..super loved that scene.. 

kavya as much as i hated the chachu piece yest.. wasn't he as a cop right to consider any unusual activity in the given circumstances as a suspicious thing.. coz rps didn't come to meet arjun all this while. he came after arjjun got sentenced.. no one except arohi has come to meet arjun till now.. toh why has rps come now? rsa wudnt think in his wildest drms that the arjun-rps trust factor was gone na.. if it were ksa he wud have gone straight to that thought..

gud takes everyone.. baaki sab kahan hai?

Anjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Aksh...i m here...will edit my spot rt nw...

Go to top