Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego (Page 6)

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mhatreshalakad

its true that mishal doesnt reply anyone.but the real reason is he gets lots of messseges in his inbox how can he reply all? also people post his messeges/replies on their fan pagaes.he doesnt like his personal messeges to be displayed like this.also fans make friends with his friends and post his personal messeges and private pics on their walls so he always has his fb wall closed.may be thats why he stopped replying! he used to reply all during lovestory, on orkut.may be as a celebrity and successful actor he may have ego,but he isnt that rude to not reply his fans.he replies sometimes.but people must also respect his privacy.

Poor Mishal I seriously feel for him .. that certainly feels horrid when yur personal info,pics and fb pages is leakiing out in public..AngryOuch
I do not have fb cuz I dont feel like sharing my personal iinfo with the world even not with some of close family friends .. I prefer to be more private whats wrong with it..

pls guys spare him first PS then his Diguu the piggu and now some of his fans are after him..dont be soo demanding he has already given us so much to cherish ...
let him live in some peace for sometimes so he can make a come back quite fast...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7-Roopa-mnx12sub_rosabfunofbb123ivy_11-bharti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laraab

Originally posted by sam1984

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions as am I , and the info I have I don't think its appropriate to share in a forum.  I felt  a certain way and I expressed my feelings u guys don't have to agree with me .Smile
I'm fine as long as the guy doesn't lose his acting capabilities ;) You know, I really like Mishal from what I've seen in interviews. It doesn't matter if he turns out to be a jerk, because he is an ACTOR after all and I respect and love him for entertaining us a whole year long.
Well said Laarab! I dont care for an actor's ego. No actor in real life is what he displays to the public. Its better MR simply focuses on his job. If he does a good job as an actor his real life personality will automatically dissolve away onscreen.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12sub_rosabfunofbb123-bharti-ivy_11Pyari_ZahraAreYaar

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
this isn't hate mail its an opinion I have and this forum is open to anyone who would like to express their opinions as long as they don't bash anyone, and i'm not bashing anyone. Smile this thread is a friendly discussion thread. 
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by ramya90

u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics

For an actor like him, he should be a real good track to motivate his return...I am happy he is not bending down to any sort of emotional pressures because it is important to maintain your good work in this competative worldSmile

Absolutely! I am proud of him for declining to be a part of a filthy storyline. He has saved us from a lot of anguish. DSP remained a king throughout his tenure in the show...and will live on like that in our memories, untainted!

And, he must be receiving loads of messages everyday...it is not possible to reply to each one of them. His fans must understand that.

Given what is shown onscreen...I think MR has done us a great service.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12sub_rosaPyari_Zahra-bharti-AreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

this isn't hate mail its an opinion I have and this forum is open to anyone who would like to express their opinions as long as they don't bash anyone, and i'm not bashing anyone. Smile this thread is a friendly discussion thread. 
If this is not bashing but a friendly discussion I am curious abt ur definition of bashing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions as am I , and the info I have I don't think its appropriate to share in a forum.  I felt  a certain way and I expressed my feelings u guys don't have to agree with me .Smile
If you have some classified info which you have to keep to yourself and based on which you have formed an opinion I think you must keep your opinions to yourself too.
I dont understand your purpose of opening this thread on an open forum. If you have a personal problem with Mishal and his ego its better you message him irrespective of whether he replies or not instead of opening 'Hate Mishal' threads which will simply get closed.

Word Shreya.

Why get classified info into a social forum  is beyond me. Its like trying to malign someone without giving the person a chance to defend himself.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211mnx12-bharti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Ritz-

I actually find it very fascinating that MR has never made his account public to his fans. LOL I know many would like to interact with their fav actors but I prefer if they stay a mystery forever. LOL if that makes any sense. LOL

Ditto...I honestly RESPECT Mishal for not being like every other random actor way too over-exposed in today's world of hyper media drama...He maintains an intrigue factor to him for the very reason that he's not jumping to interact with any and every random fan trying to add him on FB or giving interviews over every silly thing...I hope it stays that way...I respect him and admire him for that.

Ditto! Some things should be kept private...helps keep the curiosity alive. Take Aamir Khan for example.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mnx12Pyari_ZahraAreYaar

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
if u don't like reading my opinions the simple don't read my threads and don't reply LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index