India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego (Page 3)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
1.Mishal has acknowledged, appreciated and thanked his fans in a number of his interviews.

In all his interviews he has come across as a decent, intelligent, upfront, savvy, down to earth (does not try to show off by dropping big names or brands...the Nouveau Riche kinds..ughDead) ...besides being a true professional.

2. I remember reading on this forum that Mishal has answered  their FB messages.

3. He may not be that active on his FB ... I would give the guy benefit of doubt.

4. Last but not the least...Its Mishal's personal choice and I am okay with it.LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82divya17-7__priyanka__mnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66Fishfish*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti--Azy-Hamlet53

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

I actually find it very fascinating that MR has never made his account public to his fans. LOL I know many would like to interact with their fav actors but I prefer if they stay a mystery forever. LOL if that makes any sense. LOL

Ditto...I honestly RESPECT Mishal for not being like every other random actor way too over-exposed in today's world of hyper media drama...He maintains an intrigue factor to him for the very reason that he's not jumping to interact with any and every random fan trying to add him on FB or giving interviews over every silly thing...I hope it stays that way...I respect him and admire him for that.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82divya17-7__priyanka__nikki1211-Roopa-mnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosa-Ritz-ivy_11Pyari_Zahra-bharti-Hamlet53TheRager

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ok I never said he has to accept any fan requests he doesn't have to thats completely his choice and he is entitled to a private life but at least coming on to those fan pages which are dedicated to him and writing thanks , does not take alot of time. I'm not saying he has to respond to each and every fan.
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
sam i read your  pov
now my pov is that Mishal does not have an ego issue ,but he certainly has self respect. He is an actor who is aware of his own acting prowess,he also happens to be very clear about what he wants from himself and his capabilities.Mishal is also honest to himself thats why he expalined some where that as Dutta  he was felt he could offer not anything new to the role,and that as an actor he needs to grow... with regards to replying to fan mai on FB when compared to otherLTL actors,well in my opinion  he  knows his fans ,he doe'snt have to add fans to promote his image and amass fans like others from LTL who are desperate for media attention be it on FB,fashion shows,holiday pics, TVevents etc you name it and the LTL actor is there for publicity...  Mishal knows he's good, for his work speaks,he does'nt  need to self promote.His fans who are loyal will
always remain loyal and Mishal knows that! Iapologise if my pov causes grief

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82divya17-7__priyanka__nikki1211mnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66Fishfishivy_11-bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

And telly chakkar is a very reliable source. Mahi resonds to fans as well not just one fan sorry but Mishal needs to take a page out of Aadesh's book look how he interacts with his fans . 
nt reali...sumtyms there info is wrng...i dnt think the channel has approached him... tht 1 person is the 1 tht has the ego tht he wil neva let go of... he wil neva wnt MR bk... thts y he deserves the bad trps n tam ratings of the shwAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__mnx12Hamlet53

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

Ok I never said he has to accept any fan requests he doesn't have to thats completely his choice and he is entitled to a private life but at least coming on to those fan pages which are dedicated to him and writing thanks , does not take alot of time. I'm not saying he has to respond to each and every fan.
has he seen these fan pages??? y he doesnt respond to thm i dnt knw bt sayin he has an ego becos he doesnt reply 2 thm is a bit too muchConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11__priyanka__mnx12mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
No offence Sam but i think its ur ego and not Mishal's cos he did'nt respond to ur msges.Sam in many interviews Mishal has mentioned that he gets emotional on reading the messages of his fans he has always thanked them in his interviews .If you liked or loved his performance and left messages for him your intention should be that your message reaches him and he feels ur appreciation and love and not to get his rsponse. Sumtimes it so happens that my friends call me but i am not able to respond as mayb m busy or sumthing else is there which i have to do that does not mean that i have ego and my friends understand that. I think Mishal's problem is that he is a genuine person and is not oversmart one who uses his PR skills to make a goody goody image of himself .

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82divya17-7__priyanka__nikki1211-Roopa-mnx12Yuvika_15sub_rosarama_2010mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*Pyari_Zahraivy_11-bharti--Azy-Hamlet53--Sia--TheRager

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I'm totally cool with ur POV Hamlet I believe that everyone has a right to an opinion , I was totally like u before I found out some very disturbing facts about our Mishal and then I changed my opinion.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index