Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i disagree 2 i agree with yuvika & tins but i didn't read the rest of the thread! but sam what u have 2 understand is put ur self in his shoes how many fans does he have not handful but huge! so imagine to reply to e/one will b impossible i like tins not active on FB that much it takes all ur time! i do not think he has ego it is just difficult to reply or get connected! and i am sure he appreciates all the msgs he receives he mentions it when he has interviews!😊 Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
Whatif22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

if u don't like reading my opinions the simple don't read my threads and don't reply πŸ˜†

You make threads to share your views about something and to read the opinions of OTHER people. That's the whole idea behind a forum, so I find it a bit weird that you said that. You shouldn't have made this thread if you can't take criticism.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
kshreya2002 I've noticed whenever u reply to my threads u always have something negative to say and ur really rude. Hun u seem to have serious issues I'll pray for u. πŸ˜Š
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

If you have some classified info which you have to keep to yourself and based on which you have formed an opinion I think you must keep your opinions to yourself too.

DITTOπŸ‘ becos no doubt we r gna disagree with sam's opinion simply becos she's posting her opinion without disclosing the ful facts behind this opinion... i.e. the info she has found out abt MR... wt MR does in his personal life is his own personal life, we shudnt judge thm based on tht becos we dnt knw him personally...its sad 2 c supposed fans change their opinions so quickly..look at KSG... he cheated on his wife, bt stil evry1 is mad abt him..simply becos they love his acting etc...they havent changed their opinion by his personal life...sme goes for many bollywood actors too...
ankita66 thumbnail
 no i want people to reply and discuss the topic at hand but for people who think i should keep my opinions to my self they don't have to read my threads.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam: I am grateful for your prayers. 😊
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u just proved my point during lovestory he used to reply on orkut all the time and now that he's become famous from laagi he doesn't have the time ? sorry I still think he has a huge ego.

no sam, i don't think so.
May be during love story mishal doesn't had lots of fans, thats why he was able to give them reply and now as u know he have huge fan following thats the reason he can't give reply to everyone.
Ok lets talk abt aadesh choudhary, today i also visit his fan's page(only visit). He is not so much famous in tv industry (he is passing through same stage , in which mishal already passes during lov story) and also not have huge fan following like mishal.
I don't know but if the day comes when AC also have huge fans then he will also not be able to reply everyone.
ankita66 thumbnail
your welcome and look at how quickly its worked u already have posted something positive πŸ˜Š
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you guys my intention isn't to bash anyone but I really need to get this out, I have seen on facebook that lots of people have created pages dedicated to our beloved Dutta A.KA Mishal Raheja and thousands of us have messaged him on facebook on his real account however no reply . I think this is really rude and an ungrateful way to behave with your loyal fans .  Look at the other actors of Laagi they not only add fans on to their page ( not that I'm saying Mishal has to ) but at least they respond when u message them and whenever fans praise they they make sure to say thanks, although its a small thing for them it really means alot to us fans when they respond. I'm sorry to say but Mishal seems to have a huge Ego and people like that don't get very far .

Please feel free to comment.

Dear Sam1984, if u does'nt  know then u must nt write that.
See i have read some fan conversation with him. and he always says thanks to them. The other actors had started doing when there trp falls down. (beginning of ltl-2)
It also nt possible to make fans every one, so it would be like that whom to choose and whom 2 nt choose. there are many fans of MR, nt few fans like Sumit and other actors. 
and everybody loves him
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

DITTOπŸ‘ becos no doubt we r gna disagree with sam's opinion simply becos she's posting her opinion without disclosing the ful facts behind this opinion... i.e. the info she has found out abt MR... wt MR does in his personal life is his own personal life, we shudnt judge thm based on tht becos we dnt knw him personally...its sad 2 c supposed fans change their opinions so quickly..look at KSG... he cheated on his wife, bt stil evry1 is mad abt him..simply becos they love his acting etc...they havent changed their opinion by his personal life...sme goes for many bollywood actors too...

I dont think everyone has a maturity to remain devoted to the work of a good artist. Most people switch over to what is projected by the media. Now AC is seen more onscreen than MR so they will become his fan and find something nice abt him. Tommorow it will be someone else.