Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego - Page 3

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sam1984

Ok I never said he has to accept any fan requests he doesn't have to thats completely his choice and he is entitled to a private life but at least coming on to those fan pages which are dedicated to him and writing thanks , does not take alot of time. I'm not saying he has to respond to each and every fan.

has he seen these fan pages??? y he doesnt respond to thm i dnt knw bt sayin he has an ego becos he doesnt reply 2 thm is a bit too much😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offence Sam but i think its ur ego and not Mishal's cos he did'nt respond to ur msges.Sam in many interviews Mishal has mentioned that he gets emotional on reading the messages of his fans he has always thanked them in his interviews .If you liked or loved his performance and left messages for him your intention should be that your message reaches him and he feels ur appreciation and love and not to get his rsponse. Sumtimes it so happens that my friends call me but i am not able to respond as mayb m busy or sumthing else is there which i have to do that does not mean that i have ego and my friends understand that. I think Mishal's problem is that he is a genuine person and is not oversmart one who uses his PR skills to make a goody goody image of himself .
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm totally cool with ur POV Hamlet I believe that everyone has a right to an opinion , I was totally like u before I found out some very disturbing facts about our Mishal and then I changed my opinion.  
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki11

No offence Sam but i think its ur ego and not Mishal's cos he did'nt respond to ur msges.Sam in many interviews Mishal has mentioned that he gets emotional on reading the messages of his fans he has always thanked them in his interviews .If you liked or loved his performance and left messages for him your intention should be that your message reaches him and he feels ur appreciation and love and not to get his rsponse. Sumtimes it so happens that my friends call me but i am not able to respond as mayb m busy or sumthing else is there which i have to do that does not mean that i have ego and my friends understand that. I think Mishal's problem is that he is a genuine person and is not oversmart one who uses his PR skills to make a goody goody image of himself .

@bold... DITTO... exactly... the fact tht ur msg reaches him is wt shud count... 😃 and its nt like he's neva thanked his fans..mayb nt on FB as much bt wen eva ders an interview he has always gt emotional wen talkin abt his fans...hw many actors/actresses do tht?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

I'm totally cool with ur POV Hamlet I believe that everyone has a right to an opinion , I was totally like u before I found out some very disturbing facts about our Mishal and then I changed my opinion.  

from ur source or from MR himself? i wud advice nt 2 believe in wt ppl say... ppl r stil sayin wrng stuff abt him.. u shudnt jus change ur opinion based on wt u hear... unless its from MR himself bt evn thn ur liking him as an actor wt he does in his personal life is his personal thing... like tke KSG for an example, his fans hated the fact tht he cheated on his wife bt they stil love him
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki11

I think Mishal's problem is that he is a genuine person and is not oversmart one who uses his PR skills to make a goody goody image of himself .

That's the issue here...most public figures like actors today are very good at PR and maintaining their images as very goody goody types...PR savvy ppl basically... while Mishal on the other hand doesn't bother...he's just TOO genuine and focuses instead on doing his work with sincerity rather than doing phukri cheezein...maybe that is what makes some ppl misunderstand him.  I honestly rather respect him for what he is and hope he never changes from this.  Very few genuine ppl out there anyways...least of all in this entertainment industry.
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ana ; @appu ; @tintiny ; @ yuvika:
muahhh... Muahhh...
Totally agree wid all of u, u all said everything that i want to say...
Lots of love
@ sam : what happened to u dear, i know its only ur intension but its not true yaar.
In this world every human have diff. Philosophy, and its good that mishal is diff. Frm other actors.
If u see or read any of his interview, u will realise he is not a person wid ego.
As appu , ana, yuvika, tintiny said everything that i want to say... So thats it...
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
if it was from a source I wouldn't believe it, Its first hand info . As far as my ego is concerned this isn't about me its just that I 've seen so many fans create fan pages for him and I feel sorry for them caus he doesn't even appreciate it. 
Whatif22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramya90

u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics

You shouldn't say things like that. We don't even know the real reason why he left or was made to leave the show and more important than that is that we don't know Mishal. 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

if it was from a source I wouldn't believe it, Its first hand info . As far as my ego is concerned this isn't about me its just that I 've seen so many fans create fan pages for him and I feel sorry for them caus he doesn't even appreciate it. 

hw do u knw he doesnt appreciate it? just becos he doesnt reply? u dnt hav 2 use words to express wt ur feeling as for MR his love for his fans is seen in his interviews...

i dnt knw wt info u hav of MR n who its from...bt al im tryin 2 say is tht u shud say he has an ego becos he doesnt reply 2 msgs...