Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 (Page 7)

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

looking at replies and original posts I am confused? Are we talking about Surveillance cameras or Paparazzi? Ermm

Surveillance cameras r need of today's world, including traffic camera, cause even though it won't stop you from breaking the rule on the spot, but will make sure u to receive DMV's love letter LOL. and next time u think twice before breaking any rule.

Cameras @ school premises is must, (except restrooms) cause thats the age when kids usually use their phone for MMS rather then SMS. Ouch

Cameras @ Bank ATMs.. MUST... so in hotel lobbies, subways, trains, stations...

And when it comes to Paparazzi uhmm I agree with Diana thing Doe. but there are trade offs of being famous and if you think even after being famous, people will let you live a normal life is asking for too much.

It's actually about the cameras. But that includes the press cameras as well. Especially in Diana's case, where they wouldn't let her live peacefully even for a minute. I agree that she was famous & all, but if the cost of it is life, I think that is taking it a bit too far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Vinu Maharaj kya khabar ? --Hi summer...Nothing spl here...Ek dum BindasThumbs Up

HOpe there are no political rallies at your place anymore.-- Seems Normal now...Smile

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

[QUOTE=Summer3]Vinu Maharaj kya khabar ? --Hi summer...Nothing spl here...Ek dum BindasThumbs Up

HOpe there are no political rallies at your place anymore.-- Seems Normal now...Smile

Wonderful.

In Singapore we have to carry an identification card which has a number that is linked to all the Govt. Records on Income Tax, citizenship, Driving Licence etc.
Some would call it an invasion of privacy too.
But I guess it does help sometimes.

Here there are no rules against burkha, purdah etc
But guests have to be properly attired in some restaurants; guess it is quite common.

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Doe.

Originally posted by monar

looking at replies and original posts I am confused? Are we talking about Surveillance cameras or Paparazzi? Ermm

Surveillance cameras r need of today's world, including traffic camera, cause even though it won't stop you from breaking the rule on the spot, but will make sure u to receive DMV's love letter LOL. and next time u think twice before breaking any rule.

Cameras @ school premises is must, (except restrooms) cause thats the age when kids usually use their phone for MMS rather then SMS. Ouch

Cameras @ Bank ATMs.. MUST... so in hotel lobbies, subways, trains, stations...

And when it comes to Paparazzi uhmm I agree with Diana thing Doe. but there are trade offs of being famous and if you think even after being famous, people will let you live a normal life is asking for too much.

It's actually about the cameras. But that includes the press cameras as well. Especially in Diana's case, where they wouldn't let her live peacefully even for a minute. I agree that she was famous & all, but if the cost of it is life, I think that is taking it a bit too far.

I agree but then I would equally blame the judgment made by people sitting in car, dont get me wrong, I was shattered the time of her death but if you revisit the whole incident you will see many angles which were missed, atleast I do.feel

MagixX

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Yes Mona, there are too many conspiracy theories there too. Shall we get into those? Tongue LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.Dead
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.Dead

@Bold: By Charles mostly. In some introduction about a book on her life, I read that the Queen was one of her staunch supporters. The Queen was mostly frustrated about her getting candid with the media about her personal life, and the same about Charles as well.

I don't know much about their story, but as far as I know, Charles had always been in love with Camilla - that's what I've heard. Either ways, injustice to poor Diana. 
Glad that William & Kate is a different story though. But I still don't trust the paparazzi. They need to give people some space to breathe.

monar

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Privacy is necessary for an individual and certain aspect of life!!  Smile

Go to top