Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 (Page 18)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Summer3

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.Dead
Where is PETA !
I am a part of Peta people enjoying Tasty animalsApproveBut PETA never protested about rat killers? Confused
So are you eating  tasty rats !!!  Shocked Confused

Only Leg peeesssTongueWinkLOL 

namistar Newbie
namistar
namistar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i think the term privacy varies from person to person...some people are geniunely concerned about their privacy, wheras some people luv to publisize their privacyConfused...like for eg. every individual knows how to dress up for an event...but sometimes malfunctions happen only when the cameras are on them...celebrities are not kids,that such things may happen out of the blue.
so i believe every individual is responsible for his own actions and take responsibilityBig smile.
The Princess Diana fiasco was,in my opinion a complete invasion of privacy, coz the paparrazi wanted something spicy for their news article,its sad
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namistar

i think the term privacy varies from person to person...some people are geniunely concerned about their privacy, wheras some people luv to publisize their privacyConfused...like for eg. every individual knows how to dress up for an event...but sometimes malfunctions happen only when the cameras are on them...celebrities are not kids,that such things may happen out of the blue.
so i believe every individual is responsible for his own actions and take responsibilityBig smile.
The Princess Diana fiasco was,in my opinion a complete invasion of privacy, coz the paparrazi wanted something spicy for their news article,its sad

Are the wardrobe-malfunctions deliberately taking place for the benefit of the paparazzi vs the celebrity? Is there any difference left between accidental vs flashing (deliberate exposure)!

Edited by night13 - 22 May 2011 at 7:06pm
Priya- Groupbie
Priya-
Priya-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
It depends where the cameras are
Its fine to some extent having them in Banks,schools
It some what does Invade privacy but certain places do require cameras for various reasons

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I am using this topic as a base, since it's on similar grounds to the topic of discussion.

Is the government violation citizen's privacy (by tapping into the phone) while trying to protect them from terrorism? How important is your privacy vs your safety?

Go to top