Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 (Page 11)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.Dead

Agreed with you until the third line, then a line was crossed.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Close circuit cameras are fair unless they are in private space like restrooms, locker rooms etc.

Third party tapping of phone calls is illegal and unethical, unless a warrant is obtained by due process of law. However, I think first or second party tapping is questionable but fair game in several instances.

Paparazzi is often unethical and many times illegal. However, in their defense they are just earning a living. When people started consuming dirt instead of news, paparazzi came into existence and they will disappear when people stop consuming dirt. I hold the consumer more responsible than the paparazzi. Moreover, some celebrities thrive on paparazzi.

Other than that, big brother is always watching. Does not take much to start rumors.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by Believe

My office have,employee monitoring solutions!! ...the funny part is as a Admin...am managing these thingsWink...but sometime I feel these things also invasion of privacy!!Confused

give us clues Vinu ji how have you invaded others privacy

As per our Bank policy , End user doesnt allow to chat or surf entertainment sites(like youtube/p*n/blah blah sites), So we install 'Imonitor' software in all PC's...so from the server we can see all activities(even key logs also) of each user!  Smile

ah! this is bad.. tell them to use proxy sites LOL I hate admin's sadistic pleasure blocking the site

Lol...What to do karna padtha hey boss...cos internet cafe thoodi hey...office hey na!!.. Work is worship...LOL 
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.Dead

Agreed with you until the third line, then a line was crossed.

Ya ya...Horse thoodaa jada hogay yaaar...plz use ...COW !!...feel more soft!!Approve
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Other than that, big brother is always watching. Does not take much to start rumors.

Maybe some of us are alive today because big brother was watching...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Paparazzi is often unethical and many times illegal. However, in their defense they are just earning a living. When people started consuming dirt instead of news, paparazzi came into existence and they will disappear when people stop consuming dirt. I hold the consumer more responsible than the paparazzi. Moreover, some celebrities thrive on paparazzi.

Its like saying that ...stop buying expensive items...to make the thieves/burglars disappearLOL
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Its like saying that ...stop buying expensive items...to make the thieves/burglars disappearLOL

@siggy I like that.. these golden words are from Frank Lloyd Wright Smile I changed typewriter to keyboard LOL

comming to topic I think ur analogy doesnt go along... burglar will ransack ur pockets regardless of whether you carry expensive things or not, whereas if there will be no market for gossip-enriched page-3 there won't be any paparazzi invasion in celebs life...

Media is important and no matter how much celebs crib about them, they know its imp part of their existence. No Media no publicity means no fan following -> no work. Privacy takes back seat when one becomes "Public" figure

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

My office have,employee monitoring solutions!! ...the funny part is as a Admin...am managing these thingsWink...but sometime I feel these things also invasion of privacy!!Confused

give us clues Vinu ji how have you invaded others privacy

As per our Bank policy , End user doesnt allow to chat or surf entertainment sites(like youtube/p*n/blah blah sites), So we install 'Imonitor' software in all PC's...so from the server we can see all activities(even key logs also) of each user!  Smile

ah! this is bad.. tell them to use proxy sites LOL I hate admin's sadistic pleasure blocking the site

Lol...What to do karna padtha hey boss...cos internet cafe thoodi hey...office hey na!!.. Work is worship...LOL 

lol! work is worship & u r forcing the way to worship, people should have freedom to choose "worship marg" .. sab maya hai.. aap ek proxy band karoge log bag dosri le aayenge

Go to top