Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Nostalgia thread (Page 4)

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Wow! What a nice thread. Here are some of my favourite scenes

-- The scenes during the 'Achi Bahu' episode take the cake. The way Suhana says 'Hello aunty!! Woh aur kitne gehne pehenegi' and also 'OMG, ye achi bahu banna bahut difficult kaam hain' LOL!!! LOL LOL
-- Suhana slapping a stranger when he misbehaves with Rajni, Disha and    then telling Inder to give him good. Wink
--  The jail scenes were hilarious esp when she keeps calling the inspector as hawaldar!! Loved it!
-- The Zoobi-Doobi dance sequence.
--The scene when Ishaan buys the car and wants to suprise Suhana and tells her 'Tum sara romance yehi pe khatam kar dogi mera' and she is like ' Ye beech mein romance kahan se aa gaya!!'
--The whole confession scene. I have seen it so many times!!

I have many many more.. Will post after a while

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011radpat25ice.maidenYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i have covered march-april...now one of my most fav months...May

1. KK-Suhana scene during phagpere. This is one of my most fav scenes in the whole of SGP. I dont know why. I felt everything was perfect about the scene. And also...a soft corner becos that was the first episode i updated...and was soo happy to do that episode.

2. AC-Rano asking Alok to put AC...and Alok telling wat prbs can come...he then asking BM...fitting the AC...and Suhana's reaction to the AC.

3. Ishaan asking Suhana what OMG is and asking her to repeat again.

4. Ishaan-Suhana...tye scene.

5. The entire besan drama...Suhana going to mall to get besan and saving 5rs...and then going and telling BM and Alok that she will give the money...LOL

6. Roti making saga...can go on and on abt this...suhana dreaming abt doing the household chores...and she doing warm up for making roti..then ishaan making fun later...

7. Dadaji's getting heart pain...and Suhana bringing the 3000rs doc...and the family scenes.

8. Zoobi-Doobi ofcourse...whenever i hear the song..i remember only Sushaan...not amir-kareena...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011radpat25ice.maidenKeenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
ok so shwets mentioned everything! mere kehne le kiye toh kuch raha hi nahin! Tongue LOL
how about the first honeymoon! jail scene was awesome! ROFL
and the part in the beginnin where we saw meethi and suhana interaction! loved it! and sushaan first hug! Day Dreaming, badimaa and suhaana all the scenes! 
panna and suhana talk about sasural, panna scene with inder and badimaa when they knw about rounak! Thumbs Up
Suhana knowing about radha bua's past, Sanjana-suhana convo during picnic Big smile!  KK trumpet fun! ROFL
so many yaar! i think i will stop haha! or i can continue this forever! LOL!

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I love SGP from the beginning to September 2010 episodes.. They are so good..;

Ishaan and Suhana " I love You " .. Sushaan were so good in that scene.

Ishaan remembering Suhana and telling his family members that he told " I love you " to a girl.

Ishaan's sangeeth with Raounak... meetti telling twinkle twinkile.. and Ilesh snake dance..ROFL OMG so funny...

Ishaan first dream song  with Suhana photos..

Suhana entering Kashyaps house and badmaa telling the customs and later Ishaan holding suhana hand in Ring cermony..

Suhana telling Ishaan, she can't continue to live in this house.. she will leave tommorow..

Muh dikhayi cermony where dadaji tell in this house you will get love..

Sushaan talk after Muk dikayi cermoney..

All ladies giving food to suhana. aap bhi kayiyena maa scene

Suhana broking glass and Badimaa suhana scene with Suhana gfifting meena sari..

First Dumbcharades...3 idiots...devdas... OMG Inder is so hillarious with cute sushaan scene..

Dadaiji and Suhana scene where dadaji telling suhana Chenghiz khan

Suhana and KK scene, suhana telling he has given her best... later scene also with her dad before leaving..

Family members giving suprise to suhana AC..

Sushaan Tie scene

Suhana first shooping and also later sorry scene..

and more sceness...

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
next is june...

and everyone's most fav scene...

1. BM and Suhana silence scene...wonderful BG...no scene can beat that scene of BM and Suhana...Smile

2. Before that scene...the scene where rajini-disha says suhana will get extra facilities as she is the youngest bahu...when Alok tells sons and DILs have equal importance...

3. Ishaan searching Suhana and then finding in Dada-Dadi room...and Suhana in a very sleepy tone saying Suli-Sudi are coming

4. the restaurant fiasco...actually this is one of the tracks i din see a lot...cos i felt very bad for R&D..the Suhana teaching Ishaan to dance...and telling abt how she went to disco

5. The 3 bros emotional scene...one of my favs...getting to see how strong their bond is...ishaan telling he will apologise to the bhabis and inder stopping him saying he did nt do anything wrong

6. Suhana calling Ishaan...amol palekar season 2...and ishaan telling what romance is...LOL

7. Suhana crying while sleeping...and ishaan telling they will go out...

8. The khataara ride...again very very funny...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011radpat25ice.maidenYusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Lovely idea Sushma,Clap I think you were talking to me about this the other day and today I came back on line to see that you have already started. Thumbs Up Well done. Its a really nice thought. There are so many moments and scenes in SGP, that its difficult to pick out the best ones. I wouldn't know where to start from. Well I will go and have a think about it and add them as I recall those wonderful memories.
Thankyou.
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maiden

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011ice.maiden

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
July...

1. The golgappa party...right from inder and ilesh convincing Suhana about ishaan's GF Sapna...OMG...that scene is one of the most funniest scenes...especially when inder trains suhana to tell gulcharre...LOL then suhana slapping the man who troubles R&D...then all the 4 going to the dabba...and the scene when R&D suddenly takes care of suhana when she eats spicy food...and then their golgappa party...and shopping...LOL one of the best tracks in SGP...right from Suhana getting outside food for Suli-Sudi...then restaurant and golgappa party...Smile

2. Suhana and Deepak scene...when suhana asks about what vegetables he likes...and then about zodiac and getting to know his birthday...first suhana-deepak interaction...

3. RB slapping Suhana...though i din like that scene much...or the slap...i liked the scenes after that...suhana asking ishaan why he did not stand up to her...inder and co...trying to convince suhana...and Alok speaking with suhana...first fullon suhana-Alok scene..like it very much...and then Deepak asking to himself whats wrong with him and why RB doesnt like him...

4. Dadaji obituary news...I laughed sooo much at this 2 days...the total misunderstanding...family not understanding why everyone are calling them...and then KK and Sanju coming...family thinking Suhana told abt the slap...KK telling how great dadaji is..LOL Sanju literally jumping seeing dadaji alive...Suhana reading the news...crying for dadaji and getting happy on seeing dadaji...all the scenes are very good in this track...

5.Suhana-BM scene when Suhana gets angry on BM becos she did not come to see her and BM making her understand and giving her smile...wonderful scene again...

Il continue this month later...

divya0011radpat25--sree--ice.maiden_MistleToe_

Go to top