Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Nostalgia thread (Page 2)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maidenFeefiiViewsAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
great post sushma...Smile

iam going to go month wise...
so march...

As shounak said...Suhana and Dolly didi scene...
Suhana after knowing abt her dad's plan to make her meet a boy at party
Alok and BM scene...when BM says that BP doesnt care for family and he always cares for family...

will continue my list soon...

radpat25ice.maidenFeefimeenakshi_16YusBeeAshis

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
My Favourite Scenes (Sorry they are not in the perfect order):
  • The scene between Badi Ma and Suhana at night when Badi Ma is remembering her husband and Suhana comes and gives her the gift of a smile.
  • Suhana giving money to Dolly didi (before getting married to Ishaan) for treatment. 
  • Suhana hugging Ishaan and crying after she finds out that Sid is not a good guy.
  • Suhana telling Ishaan that she doesn't want to leave his house.
  • Ishaan getting a 'parting gift' for Suhana everyday
  • Suhana making tea for Ishaan
  • Suhana making chicken dumplings for Ishaan. Actually she doesn't make them, everyone else doesLOL
  • Suhana slapping Sonali
  • Suhana confessing her love for Ishaan
  • Suhana and Ishaan spending the night in JailLOLLoved how Suhana slept on Ishaan's shoulderEmbarrassed
  • Suhana reading her mom's letter and promising her that she would be a good Bahu. and then going and watching all the Hindi soaps on tvLOL
  • In Goa when Ishaan and Suhana are about to consummate their marriage and that old man comes...and Ishaan puts on his shirt and goes with him to the hospital. I like this scene because it showed that Ishaan is truly a gem.
  • The bed breaking scene, and everyone making fun in the morningLOL
  • Ishaan getting teased about the lipstick mark on his cheek by the brothersEmbarrassed
  • Manju aunty admonishing Ishaan-Suhana for their "beautiful besharmi" on the terraceLOL
  • Suhana kissing Ishaan and doing a waltz with him just to irritate Manju AuntyLOL
  • Suhana accompanying Dadaji to the government office for his pension after his obituary had been publishedLOL Dadaji tries to convince the officer that he's not dead and therefore still entitiled to the pension. The man doesn't budge. Suhana erases all the data from his computerLOL
  • The family getting gifts for Suhana when she gives up shopping for a month after her operation, and refuses to go with Suli-Sudi.
  • Ishaan putting nail paint on Suhana's nails
  • Ishaan saying I love you in Goa, from a hot air balloon, and Suhana not hearing it, later saying I love you to her, and remembering the boltanganj incident
Will add more to these, and try to find the videos.

Edited by iruaG - 20 May 2011 at 2:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidenFeefiAshisShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Here are some more that i thought while i was driving back home. LOL 

Funny ones: 
  • Suhana's trip to that village place and all of them had masti there...do you guys remember when suhana was like "you guys even name the mosquitos!!" ROFL 
  • Suhana cooking chicken dumplings (only the cooking part, after that it was Dead LOL
  • Suhana explaining to Ishaan how his boss is exploiting him...he should quit his job. etc. LOL LOL
  • beautiful manju auntie's beautiful batain and talks LOL especially in the holi episode. LOL
  • dumb charades!!! i LOVE it when the whole family plays it!!!  Tongue some of the ones that i personally loved: 3 idiots one, "pyar hua iqraar hoa" that suhana guessed. Wink... 
  • love Gopi Kaka's one-liners... can't think of any right now but there are soo many and all are hilarious!! LOL
Cute Sushaan scenes 
  • when Suhana asked Ishaan to give her the ring that he bought for her... Embarrassed 
  • Suhana telling Ishan not to keep her photo in his wallet like the bus drivers Embarrassed LOL
  • Suhana hugging Ishaan after slapping Sid Embarrassed 
Emotional ones
  • Suhana telling ishaan about her mom...
  • When badi ma, ishaan and alok found out (from SHATTYS) about Suhana's BT - i cried so much in that scene. Disapprove

i have sooo many more...will include them slowly slowly LOL 

ice.maidenAshisYusBeeShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

ice.maidencrysindFeefiAshisYusBeeShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Res...So that I dont forgetsss TO CommentsssOuch LOL

Can U plz tell us abt the Youtube links !!!!! ? Confused  Or it's a mystery V have to solve... OuchROFL

Edited by netri - 13 May 2011 at 6:31pm

ice.maidenFeefiAshisGurpreetDYusBeeShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Nets Ki Bachi My Codes dont work Angry...and as I said I will reform my Post Later Big smile

ice.maidenFeefiiViewsAshisYusBeeShwets1502

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

First of all thank you for starting this thread...SGP from MAR 2010 to Sep 2010 and oct fews days was simply magical...it was a treat...so it would be refreshing to revive those memories..especially now...when we very well know...wat have we lost Ouch and how much...anyways...i agree with sheemadi badimaa-suhana scenes mentioned by her have been my top favourite...then small family scenes like the one when ishaan-suhaana were just married..when all the ladies feed her...i just loved everyone in that scene...rano comforting suhana and telling her to assume her as her mother...that was a good scene...i just LOVE that meethi-suhana first scene on the wedding night  where meethi introduces herself to suhana...aww Embarrassed...it was the cutest scene i have ever seen..meethi is sooo cute in that...and then all the IS scenes...they were sooo good...i just loved their sensible talks with a tinge of subtle humour...i was very much looking forward to see how suhana will fall for ishaan..as all their scenes from april to sep had formed a good base...had they continued showing some sensible talks between them...their lovestory would have looked believable...but then we know wat happened...actually...like sheemadi said..i like  the first 170 episodes..vl keep on writing as i remember...as there are manyyy scenes which have left a mark...but for now i would give a link for my favourite IS conversation...look at the depth in their conversation in this scene...the emotional connect..and this was at the begining...where did all that emotional connect go in the past 6 months Ouch

Edited by radpat25 - 11 May 2011 at 12:38am

ice.maidenGurpreetDYusBeeShwets1502

Go to top