Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Sheema di..what is P- - -e--s?I didnt understand ZH's word?😕

--------------------------

OK..For now..another favourite scene of mine..I had told earlier too..when SuShaan were abt to get married...everyone was busy buying gifts for them..and then Disha was worried coz they had no money to buy a gift for SuShaan...BM overheard it ...later Disha got to know that BM had gone to buy a saree for Suhana..so Disha asked:BM..aap Suhana ko sari de rahi hai?
BM:MKain nahi hum sab...
Disha:Sorry BM..hum iss bar Ishaan aur Suhana ke liye kuch nahi de payenge.
BM:Kyun...Kyun ...kya tum is ghar ke bahar rehte ho?Kya tumhara is parivaar se koi rishta nahi hai?..Is ghar mein jo bhi gift jayega..woh na mera..na tera...HUM SABKA!..pyaari bahu Suhana ke liye..Kashyap parivaar ki or se gift..and then she continues..aur maine toh muh dikhai ke liye soch rakha hai..rajni necklace degi Rano kangan,tum baliyaan de dena...and then suddenly Dishan breaks down and hugs BM tightly...That was one of the BEST!!! moment for me in the show..that was the first time I heard that flute background music too...Simple scene..but with loads and loads of meaning..I have been trying to find the link for such a lonnng time

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another one which I watched again and again was the scene where Suhana asked about Badi Maa and Baday Papa for the first time, during her Pag pheray.

Zoobi Doobi song for the first time was simple superbly done, I think they cant  match anything else with that sequence, it was innocent , sweet and aesthetically done, I toh now fail to imagine Amir and  Karina in the song , its always Suhana and Ishaan for me.

The Gol Gappa party was just awsome, really enjoyed it , every bit of it, from beginig to end. infact the whole track was done so so nicley that not for once we felt bored , I must have watched it several times , I Lost the count.

And the scene where Suhana said " Abhi Mai Kiya Karoon Hon Mai Tube Light", that is one the to 10 dialouges of Suhana. !!! Loved it.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
next few scenes..

1. suhana telling ishaan tat she wont leave..and if she leaves it will be proved that she is not marriage material...and asking ishaan to make pakka promise...

2. suhana telling KK that she cannot live in the house..and its like watching hum aapke hain kaun..😆 the entire scene...

3. BM convo with suhana..after she breaks the glass and shouts at meena

4. Suhana giving sari to meena...and then the look on the woman's face when she sees meena wearing the sari she gave...😆

5. The first dumbcharades...3 idiots...devdas...and then pyaar hua ikraar hua...😊
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After reading all these now am becoming nostalgic..😒 I think I have to re-start SGP from epi 1 and watch all these again...
sushma_01 thumbnail
Wow! What a nice thread. Here are some of my favourite scenes

-- The scenes during the 'Achi Bahu' episode take the cake. The way Suhana says 'Hello aunty!! Woh aur kitne gehne pehenegi' and also 'OMG, ye achi bahu banna bahut difficult kaam hain' LOL!!! 😆 😆
-- Suhana slapping a stranger when he misbehaves with Rajni, Disha and    then telling Inder to give him good. 😉
--  The jail scenes were hilarious esp when she keeps calling the inspector as hawaldar!! Loved it!
-- The Zoobi-Doobi dance sequence.
--The scene when Ishaan buys the car and wants to suprise Suhana and tells her 'Tum sara romance yehi pe khatam kar dogi mera' and she is like ' Ye beech mein romance kahan se aa gaya!!'
--The whole confession scene. I have seen it so many times!!

I have many many more.. Will post after a while

Shwets1502 thumbnail
i have covered march-april...now one of my most fav months...May

1. KK-Suhana scene during phagpere. This is one of my most fav scenes in the whole of SGP. I dont know why. I felt everything was perfect about the scene. And also...a soft corner becos that was the first episode i updated...and was soo happy to do that episode.

2. AC-Rano asking Alok to put AC...and Alok telling wat prbs can come...he then asking BM...fitting the AC...and Suhana's reaction to the AC.

3. Ishaan asking Suhana what OMG is and asking her to repeat again.

4. Ishaan-Suhana...tye scene.

5. The entire besan drama...Suhana going to mall to get besan and saving 5rs...and then going and telling BM and Alok that she will give the money...😆

6. Roti making saga...can go on and on abt this...suhana dreaming abt doing the household chores...and she doing warm up for making roti..then ishaan making fun later...

7. Dadaji's getting heart pain...and Suhana bringing the 3000rs doc...and the family scenes.

8. Zoobi-Doobi ofcourse...whenever i hear the song..i remember only Sushaan...not amir-kareena...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok so shwets mentioned everything! mere kehne le kiye toh kuch raha hi nahin! 😛 😆! 
how about the first honeymoon! jail scene was awesome! 🤣
and the part in the beginnin where we saw meethi and suhana interaction! loved it! and sushaan first hug! 😍, badimaa and suhaana all the scenes! 
panna and suhana talk about sasural, panna scene with inder and badimaa when they knw about rounak! 👍🏼
Suhana knowing about radha bua's past, Sanjana-suhana convo during picnic 😃!  KK trumpet fun! 🤣
so many yaar! i think i will stop haha! or i can continue this forever! 😆!
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love SGP from the beginning to September 2010 episodes.. They are so good..;

Ishaan and Suhana " I love You " .. Sushaan were so good in that scene.

Ishaan remembering Suhana and telling his family members that he told " I love you " to a girl.

Ishaan's sangeeth with Raounak... meetti telling twinkle twinkile.. and Ilesh snake dance..🤣 OMG so funny...

Ishaan first dream song  with Suhana photos..

Suhana entering Kashyaps house and badmaa telling the customs and later Ishaan holding suhana hand in Ring cermony..

Suhana telling Ishaan, she can't continue to live in this house.. she will leave tommorow..

Muh dikhayi cermony where dadaji tell in this house you will get love..

Sushaan talk after Muk dikayi cermoney..

All ladies giving food to suhana. aap bhi kayiyena maa scene

Suhana broking glass and Badimaa suhana scene with Suhana gfifting meena sari..

First Dumbcharades...3 idiots...devdas... OMG Inder is so hillarious with cute sushaan scene..

Dadaiji and Suhana scene where dadaji telling suhana Chenghiz khan

Suhana and KK scene, suhana telling he has given her best... later scene also with her dad before leaving..

Family members giving suprise to suhana AC..

Sushaan Tie scene

Suhana first shooping and also later sorry scene..

and more sceness...

Shwets1502 thumbnail
next is june...

and everyone's most fav scene...

1. BM and Suhana silence scene...wonderful BG...no scene can beat that scene of BM and Suhana...😊

2. Before that scene...the scene where rajini-disha says suhana will get extra facilities as she is the youngest bahu...when Alok tells sons and DILs have equal importance...

3. Ishaan searching Suhana and then finding in Dada-Dadi room...and Suhana in a very sleepy tone saying Suli-Sudi are coming

4. the restaurant fiasco...actually this is one of the tracks i din see a lot...cos i felt very bad for R&D..the Suhana teaching Ishaan to dance...and telling abt how she went to disco

5. The 3 bros emotional scene...one of my favs...getting to see how strong their bond is...ishaan telling he will apologise to the bhabis and inder stopping him saying he did nt do anything wrong

6. Suhana calling Ishaan...amol palekar season 2...and ishaan telling what romance is...😆

7. Suhana crying while sleeping...and ishaan telling they will go out...

8. The khataara ride...again very very funny...😆

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely idea Sushma,👏 I think you were talking to me about this the other day and today I came back on line to see that you have already started. 👍🏼 Well done. Its a really nice thought. There are so many moments and scenes in SGP, that its difficult to pick out the best ones. I wouldn't know where to start from. Well I will go and have a think about it and add them as I recall those wonderful memories.
Thankyou.
😃