Posted: 12 years ago
Irrespective of the way things are going on in SGP now, there are some wonderful moments SGP has given us, and there are so many things we have learnt from it. It has lead to so many  discussions before, some thought provoking, some bone tickling, some hair raising, while some were heart warming.😍

Why don't we take out sometime to remember those golden days? We can discuss about any episode or track or discussion that happened during the golden period. We can share links to older discussions, links to videos of some older episodes or simply share our thoughts about any of those older episodes. Once we start the discussions, we all know that its going to be fun😊

ps:
There are at least two reasons for my starting this thread, 
==> The recent episodes have given us very little reason to cheer, very few positive things to discuss. I thought reminding each other about the older episodes will make us feel better
==> I wasn't a part of this forum during that timeπŸ˜‰

Lovely  Post I'll b back🀣Hope U can see the video. I just love what Scooter did to Dada - Dadi and ruined their perfectly planned date... Hope U all enjoy it... I'll try to find more Videos...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY2HUGuqRxs[/YOUTUBE] 
Let me try to put all the good bahu episodes here... πŸ˜‰  They  r  also my favs. Atlest V all will see them and b happy...πŸ˜›There is something wrong with link 4 . I m working on that. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IY-0jodL-0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewz1CqWRi9w[/YOUTUBE] 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NPP4mcduo[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
I shall come back soon with my inputs!πŸ˜›
awesome thread! πŸ˜ƒ! 
for me the best one has to be Good bahu mahaepi! OMG! still I πŸ€£ when i see it 😊
Oh for me its the Badi Maa and Suhana scenes any time, I cant get enough of those 3  scenes, one before Sanju,s party one after it and the third one when Ishaan took u know who on his scooter, and also the very first scene withe BAdi Maa , after Meena incident, I mean I loved all the eoisdes in,May, June , July , August , Spet 2010. I remember rushing from work and I had to watch it the moment its on, sometimes I had to drive 30 miles extra everyday to go home first to catch the episode and then go to pick up my children!! oh those were really the days. Didnt like the week ends, use to watch each episode may be 6 times every day, despite setting up my second office and very busy somehow I managed to do it.
Suhana-Badima scene...all the way... Still I feel that pain ... Oh! What a performance by Ragini & Supriyaji...πŸ‘ I shall come up with more later..
awesome awesome thread! πŸ˜› 

i won't go in detail about each scene just pointers: 

• for me, Achi bahu mission was the most hilarious one!! 🀣 
  • then ishaan-suhana jail scene πŸ˜†
  • loved the Holy episode especially Inder-elesh-shanti massi scene 🀣 
  • and the episode where kashyap family goes to look for Ishaan's rishta but the girl rejects because ishaan doesn't have a mole (til) on his back!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
  • Suhana mimicking Alok πŸ˜†  (i wish to see more of this πŸ˜›)
in emotional scenes, 
  • by far suhana-badi ma scenes, especially the smile one! 
  • Suhana learning about Radha bua's background 
  • Panna-Inder scenes, i just love this brother sister duo!!! πŸ˜³

will add more as as soon as i remember 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some more that i thought while i was driving back home. πŸ˜† 

Funny ones: 
  • Suhana's trip to that village place and all of them had masti there...do you guys remember when suhana was like "you guys even name the mosquitos!!" πŸ€£ 
  • Suhana cooking chicken dumplings (only the cooking part, after that it was πŸ€’ πŸ˜†) 
  • Suhana explaining to Ishaan how his boss is exploiting him...he should quit his job. etc. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
  • beautiful manju auntie's beautiful batain and talks πŸ˜† especially in the holi episode. πŸ˜†
  • dumb charades!!! i LOVE it when the whole family plays it!!!  πŸ˜› some of the ones that i personally loved: 3 idiots one, "pyar hua iqraar hoa" that suhana guessed. πŸ˜‰... 
  • love Gopi Kaka's one-liners... can't think of any right now but there are soo many and all are hilarious!! πŸ˜†
Cute Sushaan scenes 
  • when Suhana asked Ishaan to give her the ring that he bought for her... πŸ˜³ 
  • Suhana telling Ishan not to keep her photo in his wallet like the bus drivers πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
  • Suhana hugging Ishaan after slapping Sid πŸ˜³ 
Emotional ones
  • Suhana telling ishaan about her mom...
  • When badi ma, ishaan and alok found out (from SHATTYS) about Suhana's BT - i cried so much in that scene. πŸ˜’

i have sooo many more...will include them slowly slowly πŸ˜† 
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
Thank you people, for bringing back all those lovely memories πŸ˜ƒ
Netri, thanks for digging out those episodes  πŸ˜ƒ

Some of the other memorable ones for me amongst many others:- 

-- Suhana shouting at that Lakhan pal chap 
-- the washing powder incident (Suhana buying that bag for Meethi was very meethi)
-- Suhana shouting at Ilesh (these days I want an encore)
-- Radha bua- Suhana talk after the slapping incident. (When Radha bua is looking at Deepak's shirt) 

I so do agree with feefi in every point!Feefi you can read minds?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I will add scenes one by one nahin toh discussion karne ke liye kuch nahin rahegaπŸ˜‰

So I would first go with the initial Suhana Dolly didi scene where Suhana goes angry and throws the plate on seeing the kaccha omlette and then seeing Dolly Didi crying...came to know that her son is sick..and so took the purse and gave her money and told her to consult Dr.Mishra...That brought up two facets of the same girl..spoilt but having a good heart!..

baki ka scenes baad mein..let this be the DOTW..what say?πŸ˜›

great post sushma...😊

iam going to go month wise...
so march...

As shounak said...Suhana and Dolly didi scene...
Suhana after knowing abt her dad's plan to make her meet a boy at party
Alok and BM scene...when BM says that BP doesnt care for family and he always cares for family...

will continue my list soon...