Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

anandi going to be a doctor

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hiii guysSmile
                  recently i was watching a news channel may be it was ibn7 were dadi-anandi scene was going on and dadi said anandi chori jaa ke padh le ye sewa baad me ho jaiyegi...
 dey also said anandi would be going to jaipur to become a doctor and now may be she will manage d hospital which bhairo made for jagat..Smile
dadi sa z so confusing... if she allowed her to study earlier only den dese probs must not came only..Confused

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10mvatsaniki_pnsharmilaprasadER_ER_YARBO_AddictYaminibandikismattweetybig_vikrant_fanraima_123Sun-Lovegeet138purvimandvmah403TheSnowmanMonMadAurora.ammygurliruaGAkDha_Fanaticveil_of_rosescool_tulianna44DJ..suk19Suchi-khusi_*-Gaganjot-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Shocked
really!!!...
anandi...doctor!!!Shocked...ds told anandi...go to jaipur...n be a docShockedWacko
koi vid link hai kya!!!????
share karo jaldi plzzz!!

Edited by khusi_* - 10 May 2011 at 7:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanveil_of_roses

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thts a good track to move the story forward! but what will happen to the anandi-jagya - gauri triangle? will jagya settle down with gauri  and later when anandi becomes a good doc, realizes abt love-attraction-infactuationConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanRBO_Addictpurvim

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Is that really true Priya?Shocked I am more than shocked that leaving every body DS told her this. Could you please post a link to the video if possible. If that actually happens and she becomes a doctor, I have some hope from her. This track would be perfect rather than the revenge track. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanRBO_Addictpurvimvivacious_priya

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
The problem I have with all these tracks is how easy they make education look...
Anandi is 12th pass, it'll take her five years to become a doctor... meanwhile Jagya and Gauri will finish MD and set up practice in the city? They'll show another leap? Why couldn't they have showed Anandi studying during this leap, then she would be in final year in college, and could have become an IAS officer or something at around the same time as Jagya became MD... Now how will they explain the gap between Jagya and Anandi's education? By showing her so smart that she does MBBS in two years?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserpurvimveil_of_rosesvivacious_priyapjyo

lotus8 Senior Member
lotus8
lotus8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
PP above me, to your question, i would just say that if they had shown Anandi studying during these last five years to be a PCS/IAS/Teacher then it would have looked too unnatural. Look at her surroundings. Everyone is so not educated or have a value for womens' education. It is the duties and sanskars that they care more about when it comes toa married woman. It is not Mumbai, it is a story set up ina remote village of Rajasthan. SO, even if they allow Anandi to study further as she has been shown to have an intellect as well as interest, I think the story is turning to apositive moral once again where it could be a lesson for all those women to not sit and grieve but take step forward. Definetly something to look forward.

Edited by lotus8 - 10 May 2011 at 8:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictpurvim

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus8

PP above me, to your question, i would just say that if they had shown Anandi studying during these last five years to be a PCS/IAS/Teacher then it would have looked too unnatural. Look at her surroundings. Everyone is so not educated or have a value for womens' education. It is the duties and sanskars that they care more about when it comes toa married woman. It is not Mumbai, it is a story set up ina remote village of Rajasthan. SO, even if they allow Anandi to study further as she has been shown to have an intellect as well as interest, I think the story is turning to apositive moral once again where it could be a lesson for all those women to not sit and grieve but take step forward. Definetly something to look forward.

Actually I strongly disagree on this. They already showed Jagya had rejected her before the leap. At that point she claimed she would start studying again, no matter what !  Then after the leap we found she had been sitting around after giving her 12th. She could have continued studying in private and Bhairon taken her to give her exams once a year to Jaipur. Many women from rural areas do precisely this to continue their studies. It would have kept her duties and sanskaars intact while keeping her ambitions alive. And regarding people around her, Bhairon certainly was shown having value for women's education. So she should have got support and everything you are saying about giving a strong message to rural women would have worked. 

What happened instead after the leap was unnatural, not to mention seriously deluded on Anandi and the family's part. They simply ignored the fact that Jagya had rejected Anandi and the family, and started building hospitals for him and dreaming of him on terraces without even talking to him. Now she has been rejected AGAIN, and she claims she will start studying AGAIN... become a doctor, no less. How long will this last? Till Jagya lifts his little finger at her, and Anandi once again starts dreaming of him? This just feels like a vicious cycle to me, Anandi's studying is brought up every once in a while to get the audience interested, and then we are back to her crying and Jagya being a Censored ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimveil_of_rosespjyoserialjunkie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@atria - totally agree

What was the point of the bombastic episode with anandi declaring that she will study no matter what and later the subject was dropped out of the story like a hot potato. if they had shown that anandi atleast worked on a basic BA/BSc degree, it would have been very sensible.

i would have loved to see anandi in a position of power. if you visit IF forums, most fans are busy bashing the CVs for stupid story lines. I dont know when these media folks will learn to write meaningful strong stories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Go to top