Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS - Unfinished Journey (Page 9)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

I know from the intro itself that its going to be a sad one. But knowing this truth didnt help me in any way to stop my bitter cry for a long time.
I had this fear of losing my near and dear ones from my childhood days after losing my father on a fateful day due to heart attack.
When someone in my family fall ill seriously [my mom often does] i pray to god as Maan did,'oh god take away my life first. I cant live without my dear ones.'
When reality hits cruelly on our face, we can never escape that pain.
Maan is granted his wish by God, but without him even a single breathe on this earth is going to be hell for Geet tho' she is going to die very soon.
Is it a boon or a curse?
I am very sorry dear that you had gone thro' all these fear and pain for your dear ones. Love you Maddy for writing this OS and if you can pls add me in your pm baby.

Thank you so much dear ! As i said, this is very close to me, my grandpa, dad and bro ! Gradpa died just coz of this bloody disease ! And, dad just recovered from it, but i tell you ! I was there in hospital for two long months, and i did everything so i know, its just way too painful ! Thanks god, i'm not senti kind of person at all ! Coz, my mom is damn senti ! And, in this time, you need someone stone hearted ! Wink

Anyways, Thanks for loving my work ! Hug

Love, 

Maddy

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Lovely Os...was sad. Looking forward to ur new FF...please pm wen u update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Lovely Os...was sad. Looking forward to ur new FF...please pm wen u update.Smile

Thank you, and i will PM you ! Smile

MaddySmile
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Yes, i can understand you dear for all those two months what you would have gone through by watching your father. The treatment is so painful the kemotherapy and all. But i am glad that god gave you the strength to stand by your mother as a moral support and by your father giving him hope to win over that bloody disease.
But if you dont get me wrong can i say something to you Maddy? The need of the hour only made you to wear that stonehearted mask dear. otherwise if you are really stone hearted you cant write this wonderful, heart touching to be precise heart wrenching OS. Your posts have always shown me only the bubbly nature of yours[i loved them all]. But your stories show me there is one more different person in you who is vulnerable and soft hearted dear. And you have this amazing quality of reflecting your inner feelings through your works. Otherwise you couldnt have written this beautiful OS with in half an hour or i must say you wouldnt have written it at all in the first place.

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Yes, i can understand you dear for all those two months what you would have gone through by watching your father. The treatment is so painful the kemotherapy and all. But i am glad that god gave you the strength to stand by your mother as a moral support and by your father giving him hope to win over that bloody disease.
But if you dont get me wrong can i say something to you Maddy? The need of the hour only made you to wear that stonehearted mask dear. otherwise if you are really stone hearted you cant write this wonderful, heart touching to be precise heart wrenching OS. Your posts have always shown me only the bubbly nature of yours[i loved them all]. But your stories show me there is one more different person in you who is vulnerable and soft hearted dear. And you have this amazing quality of reflecting your inner feelings through your works. Otherwise you couldnt have written this beautiful OS with in half an hour or i must say you wouldnt have written it at all in the first place.

Awww...Thank you so much dear ! You made me speechless ! I can't say much now ! Smile All i can say is that, THANKS A TON ! Hug
Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Sorry for changing my reply into an analysis. LOL Cuz I cant bear that you are saying yourself as stone hearted. Really i am very senti like your mother. LOL Thanks Maddy for adding me in your buddy cum PM list. Love you so much. . Smile

iMadz

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
It was so sad but  beautifully written 

iMadz

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz