Uttaran completes 600 Episodes - Article - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Nandish is so happy that Veer dumbo has lost the power to think and his ex and present wife will protect him.
congratulations Uttaran CVs! For 600 days you've made a complete mush of our brains (bheje ka bhurtha) and ruined every character in the serial. Thanks for 600 glorious days of extreme torture, punishment and suffocation. I totally understand how prisoners in Abu Ghraib must have felt. What a dubious distinction for one of the stupidest serials on TV.

Cong team for showing sooo much of negitivity and women as cheap ladies both in form of icha and taps and i wont comment on veer , he is not worth my time ...

other than that i DITTO anmol post word to word
Originally posted by anjup83

Congratulations Uttaran Team for having succeeded in torturing the audience with your so called 600 episodes...πŸ‘πŸ‘

first torture : Ending Veer-Ichcha's love story😭😭 (saddest thing ever to happen)
second : ruining  protagonist Ichcha's role by making her world's dumpest lady and Veer's role by making him Pappu of this millenium
third : renovating the friendship between a vamp and an angel

😳

anyway's i m celebrating Quit Uttaran Movement here in this forum..πŸ˜›

Anyone wanna join are welcome ...πŸ€—

Very well written anjup83..πŸ‘
@ Red.. One small request: Can you please change the word in Red to tail wagging puppy?
Pappu and Puppy sound so good for such a nice made-for-each-other pair..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i dont understand what pride has veer got, that it needs protection πŸ€ͺ

Congratulations to UT team for projecting negativity and spoiling a very good show and projecting the protagonist as a weak person? The show they are taking so much proud in is giving out wrong message to the public, it is no longer the UT it started off as which had strong story, message for the public looked at social issues.

Even in this article look at the way they addressed Tina - this is how they UT discriminates, UT team should be grateful to actors like Tina, Ayub, Vaishali, Umed are carrying their show despite being treated unfairly
Tina Dutta aka Ichcha didn't want to be left behind and says, "I am
thrilled about the 600 episode mark. I thank all my fans who have
loved me as Ichcha."

The way UT team projects Tina onscreen and offscreen is pathetic and N&R are so excited, isnt it obvious how the team works and promotes them...when COLR has made N&R the brand for their channel how will other good actors like Tina, Ayub, Vaishali, Umed ever come up. R has grown as a good actress and has been given opportuinity within UT with many shades in acting but was Tina given the same opportuinity?? N&R be it onscreen/offscreen do not show any rapport

This Ichcha and Taps friendship is yet another opportunity created for R to be shown positive Ichcha's role has been butchered and continues to be butchered and N is saying watch UT for what to promote R's positivity with a dumb storyline for Taps character

but i am damn sure Ichcha hasn't spoken even 300 lines...all this while!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I mean if you exclude calling names of other actors 20 times in single episode...πŸ₯³
Originally posted by sps0114

Congratulations to UT team for projecting negativity and spoiling a very good show and projecting the protagonist as a weak person? The show they are taking so much proud in is giving out wrong message to the public, it is no longer the UT it started off as which had strong story, message for the public looked at social issues.

Even in this article look at the way they addressed Tina - this is how they UT discriminates, UT team should be grateful to actors like Tina, Ayub, Vaishali, Umed are carrying their show despite being treated unfairly
loved me as Ichcha."

The way UT team projects Tina onscreen and offscreen is pathetic and N&R are so excited, isnt it obvious how the team works and promotes them...when COLR has made N&R the brand for their channel how will other good actors like Tina, Ayub, Vaishali, Umed ever come up. R has grown as a good actress and has been given opportuinity within UT with many shades in acting but was Tina given the same opportuinity?? N&R be it onscreen/offscreen do not show any rapport

This Ichcha and Taps friendship is yet another opportunity created for R to be shown positive Ichcha's role has been butchered and continues to be butchered and N is saying watch UT for what to promote R's positivity with a dumb storyline for Taps character

well this has been the case with all their shows,barring Ballika Vadhu,which has maintained for good 90% of its episodes...

The most recent being "Rishton Se Badii Pratha"...where's honour killing?🀒
Originally posted by sps0114

loved me as Ichcha."

Good point πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tina and Ichcha ..

u right  ..  i feel pity on the actor and her charectar..😳😳
Originally posted by hermoinee

Very well written anjup83..πŸ‘
@ Red.. One small request: Can you please change the word in Red to tail wagging puppy?
Pappu and Puppy sound so good for such a nice made-for-each-other pair..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pappu and Puppy... mindblowing ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Clap🀣