Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Prithi, Wish You A Very Happy Birthday, May All Your Dreams and Wishes Come True

Here's a special Cake For You

Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

prithi this wish is from bharthi(sindu1231)... she just now called me & informed me that she is stuck in a hospital & 2 post birthday wishes for u ... this post is from bharthi ...

priti ... wish U many many happy returns of the day ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

misty85 thumbnail
Happy Birthday
to dear Prithi

http://www.csmaniacs.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/happy-birthday-card-2-3.jpg
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
@spee...thanx a ton for such lovely and warm wishes...i am really touched...what more i can say...just wanna thanky u from the core of my heart...for such a lovely gesture...for opening a special birthday post for me...u really made my day special...the best gift indeed...love u lots and lots... hugs and kisses...take care...

@mona...thanx darling for such wonderful and heart warming wishes...i am so happy that i can't express my happiness in words...i am absolutely speechless...love u dear lots and lots...hugs...kisses...take care...

@sayna...thanx a lot sweet heart ur such heart touching and wonderful wishes have made my day sweety...i am really glad bco'z u have wished me with such sweet and heartful wishes...love u lots and lots...hugs and kisses...take care...

@hima...thanky so-so much dear for ur warm and lovely wishes sweety...it has really made my day today...i am feeling on top of the world...really ur caring and warm wishes have made me super happy today...can't express my feeling in words...love u lots and lots ...hugs...kisses.take care...

@samta...thanx dear for ur warm and lovely wishes...i am really touched...and feeling damn happy...feeling out of this world...love u lots and lots...hugs and kisses...take care...

@deepz...thanx sweety for ur lovely and wonderful wishes...i am really glad...what more i can say feeling super happy...and touched...
love u lots and lots...hugs and kisses...take care...

@zooni20...thanx for ur warm wishes...i am really touched...ur wishes have made my day more special love u lots and lots...hugs...kisses...take care...

@maitri...thanx sweety for such lovely wishes...i am so-so happy...u have made my day...i am really touched love u lots and lots...hugs .kisses...take care...

@aarthi...thanx dear for such wonderful and lovely wishes...i am touched and feeling really happy. love u lots and lots...hugs.kisses...take care...

@miranda-frost...thanx for ur wonderful and lovely wishes...love u...hugs and kisses...take care...

@dee.thanx dear for ur warm and lovely wishes i am so touched and feeling so happy...what more i can say sweety...i am speechless...u have made my day so special...love u lots and lots...take care...

@bharthi..thanx sweety for such lovely and warm wishes...and for making my day so special i am really touched...love u lots and lots.hugs and kisses...take care...

@lovelygeet24*7.thanx dear for ur warm and wonderful wishes...i am really touched and happy...love u...hugs and kisses.take care...

@misty...thanx sweety for ur warm and wonderful wishes...i am really happy and touched...u made my day...sweety...love u lots and lots.hugs kisses...take care...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

prithi don't say thanks yaar ... we all love you ...want u 2 b happy on ur special day ...enjoy ur day to the full ...

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=mayadika11]

@sayna...thanx a lot sweet heart ur such heart touching and wonderful wishes have made my day sweety...i am really glad bco'z u have wished me with such sweet and heartful wishes...love u lots and lots...hugs and kisses...take care...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail

Priti

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. wishing you all the happiness for the futureπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
many many happy returns of the day prithi dear !!!

may u be blessed with all that your heart desires !!!

enjoy...have loads of fun !!! once again

hiiiiiiiiiina thumbnail

DEAREST PRIHI😊

WISHING U A MANY

MANY MANY HAPPY

RETURNS OF THE

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘DAYπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AND KEEP SMILING

GOD BLESS U

MY LOVE ❀️

TAKE CAREπŸ€—