India-Forums

Bhaskar's true colours to be revealed in Dor

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Rohit Khurana (Bhaskar)

Bhaskar has been playing a safe game up till now but in the upcoming episodes of Star Plus' Maykee Se Bandhi Dor, Bhaskar's truth will now be revealed.

Our source says, "Avani is angry with Bhaskar for not supporting her when she needed him. He also gets his hands on her money that she earned by working overtime and he succeeds on using it to pay of his debts. Now, Bhaskar will realize his mistake that he should not have used Avani's money and feels sorry about it. He will try to get close to her as they haven't had any intimate relationship. But, Avani will refuse because she is still upset with him as she had never expected such kind of behaviour from him. Bhaskar will not like Avani's attitude and this will create more problems between them. The Maha episode will further reveal the real side of Bhaskar and Avani will know some hidden facts about their relationship and Bhaskar."

We spoke to Rohit Khuruna who says, "Yes, things will get worse between Avani and Bhaskar and she will get to know many things about me. My character has had such an impact that people have started abusing me and after the Maha episode I think this will continue to grow."

The Maha episode will air on May 14

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hmmm...bhasku when wil sudhrofy haan?

riniiii

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Thanxx for sharing...Smile..finally.,wll get to see avni's new avaatr...much awaited...Big smile  i'm sure d actress will also rock in d show...Thumbs UpTongue

riniiii

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
How much more abuse and negativity they are going to show. The serial is going down the drain by showing Avni taking abuse day after day and not telling anybody or retaliating. Only the Avni's strong character can save the show.

Edited by April2007 - 13 May 2011 at 5:38am

riniiii

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great news its been a long time coming Avni to show Bhasker family there place and hepl baba to get some self respect back and i hope Avni give Prabu and his wife some home truths cant waitDancing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index