Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#17 .:|:. (Page 24)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
aww suk, its only half 9 in the uk 
i aint going sleep this early.

i go sleep at 11. so i be on this by that time then am away for a month  Cry

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 16507

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

aww suk, its only half 9 in the uk 
i aint going sleep this early.

i go sleep at 11. so i be on this by that time then am away for a month  Cry
i am a early sleeper n a early riser  god will bless you dont worry you will pass all your exams 
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i hope so, i know psychology about 70percent i think. then tomorrow i sit it and then come on tomorrow pm u how it was then i log off, will that be ok .

i applied for interior designing  look at me now i want to jump from psychiatrist to interior designing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 16507

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i hope so, i know psychology about 70percent i think. then tomorrow i sit it and then come on tomorrow pm u how it was then i log off, will that be ok .

i applied for interior designing  look at me now i want to jump from psychiatrist to interior designing
i did law ended up doing accounting LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
lol 
1st i say lawyer, then psychiatrist then i jump back to lawyer then now am wanting to do interior designing i can go into either of them as due to the course am doing. LOL

so ur a accountant.

ppl say to me dn't leave education half way through as ppl dont accept u after marriage Confused just like in the serial about gohem. 
am like what. cause i feel like leaving education right now
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 16507

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

lol 
1st i say lawyer, then psychiatrist then i jump back to lawyer then now am wanting to do interior designing i can go into either of them as due to the course am doing. LOL

so ur a accountant.

ppl say to me dn't leave education half way through as ppl dont accept u after marriage Confused just like in the serial about gohem. 
am like what. cause i feel like leaving education right now
Ayesha dont leave education in the middle because thats what you will be doing all your life better to complete then the world is your oyster.  
i was a  financial administrator for far east n european funds  which i enjoyed a lot but since getting married have not worked properly been enjoying myself
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by ayesha_78

lol 
1st i say lawyer, then psychiatrist then i jump back to lawyer then now am wanting to do interior designing i can go into either of them as due to the course am doing. LOL

so ur a accountant.

ppl say to me dn't leave education half way through as ppl dont accept u after marriage Confused just like in the serial about gohem. 
am like what. cause i feel like leaving education right now
Ayesha dont leave education in the middle because thats what you will be doing all your life better to complete then the world is your oyster.  
i was a  financial administrator for far east n european funds  which i enjoyed a lot but since getting married have not worked properly been enjoying myself

to be honest with you, i get fed up. so i have applied to various courses lets see what it leads me into if nt then i quit. 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 34720

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ayesha I'm going to pm you it's about what you are going through. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saathiya Creation Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -KimSungHyun-   Replies: 1103   Views: 220208

-KimSungHyun- 1103 220208 11 September 2012 at 6:17am by -Yuks-
.:'|':. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#1 .:'|':.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 1145   Views: 31878

-tellyaddict- 1145 31878 29 August 2010 at 12:48pm by tempetation

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index