Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so music masti  what is your real name i am suk enjoy the forum the only person we have a difference of opinion is our bhai jake only because he likes rashi, we love Rucha the actress but not rashi😆 that reminds me where is he??
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

But it's not just watching a few episodes & formulationg opinions. Also I feel that person doesn't know anything about the Indian culture.

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hai rana and suk...i'm smitha...residing in UAE...keralite...

nice to meet u both...

and jake ..i like his postings...

and me too like rashi..actually i like smart people who use their brain...so ilike kinjal and rashi...hehehehehe...
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: music_masti

nice to meet u both...

and me too like rashi..actually i like smart people who use their brain...so ilike kinjal and rashi...hehehehehe...

thats fine with us  but plse when you get a bit of time plse watch the show from the beginning because from there you will get a insight on the characters they are very interesting
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey smitha nice to meet u,
New girl yeh ?

Myself ayesha temp away after today for a mnth so u wnt see me on the forum much.

hamzanuha thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

nice to meet u both...

Smita, I too live in UAE, in Dubai, in fact.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Rana u live in dubai ? Wow I been there
I forgot to tell u I have been to switzerland before. :D lovly place love the glacier 8000 lol even germany
hamzanuha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

Rana u live in dubai ? Wow I been there
I forgot to tell u I have been to switzerland before. :D lovly place love the glacier 8000 lol even germany

Wow! Would love to go there. I've been to England, Sweden, Denmark & Egypt during childhood. Last year visited my brother in the US.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Well I have been swiss, germany, pakistan, seen taj mahal (agra) while going pak, went the whole of england 3 times and scotland, :D now am going london in june 17th :D
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wwowww...rana...so we are neighbous..hehehe..i'm in RAk...i was in dubai..but for the last 3 years i'm in RAK

ayesha..i saw ur post..u r taking a break for on month..best wishes dear...and i'm not a new forum member..actually from 2005 i'm here...was active in indian idol forum...
ini SNS forum icome now and then..its very addictive to sit in aforum...

Rana..from last august i've watched all episodes of SNS...the starting only i missed...its okeeyy for me...