.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#17 .:|:. - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_78

That's true
Am leavin
๐Ÿ˜กayesha its temp not permanent ok  dont get me angry now ๐Ÿ˜†
Suk dnt gt angry ano its temp lol
A mnth away from here shocking am addictive. Wnder how u all will cope here without me
can i ask u people something...

i dont know anyone personaly here...but as per my knowledge i 've not posted anything against anyone in this forum...
yeah i've commente my opinion about the show and characters...

but i saw one of the thrd is closed and in that thread it was me and simran who was having last discussions...

and queenyuks locked that thrd saying it became fight and all sort of that...and i dont think i had a fight with simran or simran had fight with me...

when i came here..i read the above posts and all are saying bad people are coming good people are going from the forum...

i'm really sorry to u all...and i assure i wont come to this forum again...

thanku all...
Hello Suk, feeling better? Ok you can release your breathe now ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by music_masti

i dont know anyone personaly here...but as per my knowledge i 've not posted anything against anyone in this forum...

but i saw one of the thrd is closed and in that thread it was me and simran who was having last discussions...

and queenyuks locked that thrd saying it became fight and all sort of that...and i dont think i had a fight with simran or simran had fight with me...

when i came here..i read the above posts and all are saying bad people are coming good people are going from the forum...

thanku all...

Hey, it's not you. We're talking about the one person bashing Koki & arguing anyone who presents their understanding of her. Also the thread was closed because of her. Welcome to the forum.
thanku rana...actually i was totaly scared seeing the welcome...here...

heheheh
Music_mastic nothin about u. Lol have fun.
Originally posted by music_masti

thanku all...
music masti it wasnt because of you n simran you are welcome dont worry dont leave the forum everyone has a difference of opinion  but when you have only watch a few episodes n judgeing them on that then coming up with topic n then arguing about it  leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth n that person who is not you  will p2$$ off a lot of persons
yeah fanbidaai..i understand what u r saying...

but sometimes i feel like let them put their frustration in some platform they can do hehehehe...
Music_masti, what's your name? I'm Rana