.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#17 .:|:. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Morning Rana i agree  i have stopped replying because she hasnt watched the show her arguement is not valid no sense hitting our heads against a brick wall πŸ˜†

My hand was itching to click the Report button, but she wasn't bashing or being downright rude πŸ˜† And the silly person says she's got a valid argument & that why we've stopped arguing. How blind can a person get!?
Lol jake who u talkin about and who u hatye ?
Originally posted by evad

@ Rajkumari that's my mone anyone defending his cherie he'll lend support *khaki shake head & adjust her pallu*πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£
@Sukben..Thanx...☺️..how is ur family?

@E khaki..u r taking ur Mone's side...😭

@cousin...now it is a bit overwhelming there...no probs u can make ur choice...I never liked Rashi...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jake-neil

the post was ok initially. I liked her points only every Koki fan pounced on her. Its not fair, esp to a new memberπŸ˜†.. Is hating Koki bad? I hate her myselfπŸ˜‰..
bhai your just biased,  you love kokila shes your idol you worship the ground she walks onπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by hamzanuha

🀣 πŸ€£
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Cousin, just remembered.. That pic suk ben mentioned, i take back my compliment. Che! I didnt realise it was ten year old. To me it looked like Lakshmi Rai's sisterπŸ˜›
@sukben and khaki
i'm not biased. I really hate Kokila. I used to like her but not anymore

Rana, do pm me the post thats iritating u, i'l do something for stoping RD2's QQ.
*pm me for understanding the abrevation*
@cousin...since LR came ...I have a look-alike...u can keep ur compliment...πŸ˜›...Raj is happy with his look-alike...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by simran15

@cousin...since LR came ...I have a look-alike...u can keep ur compliment...πŸ˜›...Raj is happy with his look-alike...πŸ˜†

i remember how you vanished just after my compliment. Cant you atleast tell the truth and escape? I was like what did i do now?