Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is more of what I want to see!  I didn't really want them to get remarried, but it seems as if Murli is actually starting to have feelings for Bharti.  If this is the case, then I want to see more romance!
fuzzyface thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  This button scene is the most overused scene in the history of Indian serial tele. Seriously CVs brains must be drained so much, well I guess considering the track and the way the story had morphed, I would assume that's the case.😛

Having said I loved watching the scene in Kasam Se with Jai and Bani. 😍 Mr Walia,😳 can't wait for May 30 😍
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 WOW...awesome..😊
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Murli definitely feeling the love HAHA,they really do make a sweet couple.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i like the developing of romance between the leads after their due share of hardships...i will  have to see though how well the director has executed and delivered the scene for the bharli fans...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh wow finally that pallu on head  is off  😆Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
samirah23 thumbnail
What we don't see during this promo is another good thing.  Murli's mother comes to the room and sees the two of them staring at each other.  She smiles and then turns and leaves (to let them be alone).

Most mothers in laws just don't have this sense.  I know mine interrupted romantic moments by not cluing in ... good to see that this MIL actually understands that she needs to leave them alone!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samirah23

What we don't see during this promo is another good thing.  Murli's mother comes to the room and sees the two of them staring at each other.  She smiles and then turns and leaves (to let them be alone).

Most mothers in laws just don't have this sense.  I know mine interrupted romantic moments by not cluing in ... good to see that this MIL actually understands that she needs to leave them alone!

i have to admit i quite liked the button sewing scene today...starting from bharti bringing in kheer for murli...quite a good, systematic build up to 'the scene'...what i specially liked was murli assisting bharti to step onto the ladder...it was very natural of a husband, caring for a wife who has special needs, and has been injured lately...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What did I take away from this promo?

THE PALLU IS  OFF HER  HEAD!!  YAY🥳🥳