India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Claps to SGPians!!!

diya09 Groupbie
diya09
diya09

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
What ever the CV's do to SGP, SGPians here always finds some way to love and support SGP !! 

Some here says that,  whatever they show, i am just going to enjoy it!
some says, whatever the CV's show its better than other shows!
some says, till CV's don't hear it, we will be more noisy
some says, let them get a blow so that they get our points and come back to the olden days..
some says, its copy track from OBS, let us wait, after this hope its going to be good.
and still more and more and more...

All this proves the love for SGP. The main thing is that most of SGPians still can't stand any other showsLOL...So all SGPians really deserves a good round of applause 
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Me too still want to watch SGP more... what to do.. 
Let the CV's do anything.. the cast is just GREAT! doing each small situation given to them with total perfection...Nowadays even Ilesh never failed to irritate us WinkLOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaluvsis4everraginipoojaSharan13RBO_AddictDiivisweetymolmadhooice.maiden_MistleToe_crysindinfinity00SomerholicGirlFeefiShadowImbuemeenakshi_16YusBeeSiddhi_iViews

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Diiviice.maidensweetymolmadhoomjtruelegendFeefiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i can say...rahiman is sansaar main bhanti bhanti ke log...LOL

thats the speciality of this forum..all have freedom to say their views...and others respect that also...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsis4everraginipoojadiya09Diiviice.maidenFeeficrysindYusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I was about to say this yesterday in Tanu,s post kay I like it when the episode is BAD because the Forum becomes ALIVE, we are more vocal then and show our passion more LOLLOL But yes I tried three times to watch three different top serial on SP and believe me , I cried with one that why am I watching this, laughed at other saying " WHAT!!! EXCUSE ME!! WHAT The H ", third one was OMG !! how can people watch this. So my VENTURE to find alternative took me back to episdoe no 75 to 80, which I throughly enjoyed despite watching it many times, and to be honest saw Sona episodes and that looks really good now compare to whats in the offer now.
Yup I am an SGPian and I will stick to it , if not the new episode then old ones are always be with me.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramluvsis4everdiya09Diiviice.maidenFeeficrysind111192meenakshi_16YusBeeiViewsShwets1502

luvsis4ever Groupbie
luvsis4ever
luvsis4ever

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
thats right! and obviously very clear that SGPians will always see something positive out of everythingClap and stick together to support our own SGP!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidencrysindYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
      I agree with Sheema Di. I have also tried to watch the other SP serials and I was Laughing  , Crying  & banging my head against the wall... One of the serial had very serious theam going on and I was laughing ... My hubby asked me what's wrong with U... I said this is hillarious... ROFL  No need to ask for story . U can cry anytime... ( SB sorry I didn't say the name , M good girl LOL)  
     I too m SGPian and proud of my new found passion ... I'll stick to SGP till the very end , No matter what. Otherwise I just keep watching Good bahu episode...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maidencrysindYusBee

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha. Very nice post and very well said. Am sure most of us feel the same way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
From all what is happening lately all I can understand is that may be cuz the forum has gone silent these days the CV's are trying all kinds of antics to make sure there is enough fodder for SGPians to comment/discuss and bring the forum back to life.

Else no sane person on this earth will show such horrendous episode. It has to be on purpose or the CV's need to consult some ********ist.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindinfinity00111192YusBeeiViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index