Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

do u all remember that sid piya ko panchi k liye ghar dikhaane le gaya tha n over there abhay n sid story suna rahe the ke is hi ghar mein 2 bro n 1 girl n all toh howz it possible i mean remember agar wo wohi ghar tha to piya n baaki gang even misha bhi to pehle wahaan aachuke hain jab unki bus kharaab huwi thi n they all heard the story of maithli n piya us room me band hogayi thi n then danish tried to kills him n piya's locket was left over ther n abhay had to go over there so my question is this that ye do do haweliyaan maithli ki kese hosakti hain jismein wo rehte the n jismein wo marr gaye the is it a blooperShocked i m tottally confused

plz do comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i too was wondering that but what to do when her tube light didn't got on.
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hmmm... me think as per article evn abhay doesnt knw that metz is alive so maybe thats the coz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index