Frequent Posters

love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sweet, cute, adorable n romantic update

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n finally i finished reading da whole ff in a single day...gosh its soo amazimg...m totally loving it jee n now waiting eagerly for da next update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

take care
loads of love
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MayUrlicious update! *dreamy* ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nice huge awesome update! =D
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eeks... such an romantic update!!!!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
gosh... me still grinnin n blushing over here...โ˜บ๏ธ
luvd d MN convos... n mayu explainin how nups is imp in his lyf... dat kiss...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
luvd it totally payal...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon!
luv ya!๐Ÿค—
Mini4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰WOW!!!!DIS UPDATE WAS WONDERFUL..
A CUTE N ROMANTIC UPDATE...
LOVED D WAY U WEAVED DIS LOVE STORY OF NUPUR N MAYANK...โค๏ธ
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                                             heyy...itss d first time m actuallly commenting here...
well...i dont remember if we hav talkedd...( ๐Ÿ˜†) so...itss better i introduce myself first...m sanika..n evry1 here calls me sanu or sani...i m a die die die-hard arjun fan n mayurian..!! 

ok ok ...enough of this...๐Ÿคฃ
   hmm..let me tell you ur FF IS THE BESTESTESTEST FF I HAVE EVER READ ON I-F TILL NOW!!!! 
m not kidding itss d truth...yesterdday i was jus browsing through kinzu's posts ( as i alwayzz get to know bout ff's from their only ๐Ÿคฃ) n dats wen i found ur this thread...!! then i went straight back to ur 1st thread..!! 

& believe me i was reading ur first thread till 3 am !! ๐Ÿ˜†
realllyyy i got a scolding @ 3 wen suddenly my dadi woke up...n so i had to sleep warna..i guess i wud have read ur 2nd thread too...๐Ÿคฃ so u can estimate how much  i luved it!!! 

and and when i woke up today ( which was very late!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ) i went straight to ur 2nd thread n sat n read these parts...!!! 

I musttt tell u ...u write tooo too nicely...u know i was just imaginig ur FF till evening ...!! ghosh!!... i m speechless with d fact that ur ff is sooo simple n yet DAMN romantic...!! plz plz plz continue this...!! i want more romantic scenes between these two!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

umm...now i can write more too...but then before my comment becomes as long as ur update ๐Ÿคฃ i will stop here...

& last but veryy imp thing...i wud like to b ur frend...so frenzz???????

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sanu for liking this FF...am glad u found it worth reading๐Ÿค—

and since u have found it best i wud like to suggest u to read more FFs here coz u may have missed MANY FFs then๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, u shud know all MN fans are friends bydefault๐Ÿ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Thanks all for giving such an over whelming response...seriously it made me feel great๐Ÿค— Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
                                                       @all...i hope u'll like it๐Ÿ˜†

Part 46 :

Nupur got up in what seemed like morning to her but not much sunlight reached her but still she felt warmth reaching her , she opened her eyes and sensed her head was laying lavishly on Mayank's shoulder while he held her in his arms and her hand rested where his heart was beating in a calm way...she could sense his heart beat and she didn't know whether it was just her or his heart actually had a melody to its beat, well whatever it was she knew it that it loved her and she by all her might loved him for all that he was and after she faced the way she had been ignoring all her shyness for a while, she realised how close he was and how soothing it was to be enclosed in his arms like his favorite pillow and she sensed the warmth growing in her cheeks and how the colour red was characterised by the adjective "Warm" which had lately befriended her cheeks and how her heart beat had slowly lost all its 
rhythem and rhyme while keenly listening to his beats...
------------------------------------------------------

In your arms I can still feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't not how
I'll never see that day...

Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face--always
-------------------------------------------------------------

She tried to gain control over her heart and thought of only one possible solution to it, moving away from him since she didn't want him to wake up to an over sensitive and a crazy-about-him wife and wanted to act casual for once when exactly that happened and he woke up to her 
movements and hugged her even more tightly more than earlier and and lovingly kissed her temple and maybe went to  sleep again making her more crazy than before and there she was with a lost track of her heart beats but nevertheless she felt she was in the most coveted position right now...it was a new, beautiful and the most loveliest feeling ever...
---------------------------------------------------------------

In your heart--I can still hear
a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,
I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't now way--
and there ain't no how

Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
Wanna wake up every
-----------------------------------------------------------

She aroused her head to look at his face, he looked just as she wanted...peaceful, happy, calm, innocent and in love...she would want to give anything in the world to watch this look on his face always...and what made it perfect was the fact that he had a sweet and a relaxed smile on his face which meant he was awake...now she realised the need to look away or he might catch her staring at him when he suddenly opened his eyes and made her forget all her resolutions for they spoke to her which demamnded no interruptions at all...
---------------------------------------------------------------

In your eyes-- I can still see
the look of the one who really loves me 
I can still see the look of 
the one who wouldn't put anything
else in the world above me
I can still see love for me in your eyes

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't no how

Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
Wanna wake up every
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank smiled at Nupur for this lost look on her face, in love, made him feel how she was completely his and how she though feeling shy but never wanted to actually part from him in any way...she pulled back everytime he showered her with affection but not with hesitation but with even more explaining-herself expressions...and he was loving every bit of it...the way he saw her developing feelings for him...he fell in love more and more with her...he laughed in mind thinking of her question last night...there wouldn't have been any possible way he would have fallen in love with any other girl even if he had married someone else...maybe he 
would have continued with being a non-believer in love like before...but Nupur was Nupur...whether he acknowledged it earlier or not but now he knew that falling in love with Nupur just needed once chance from his side and there he was proud of yet another decision of his to marry her, yes that was insisted by his Ma but hey, didn't she knew him to well to have suggested it...whatever it was he was the most blessed when it came to God choosing his loved ones...

His smile made Nupur too smile when said, "Mayank...Thank You"

Mayank creased his forehead thinking what was she talking about and asked, "Thanks kyun?"

Nupur smiled and said, "Bas...for everything..."

Mayank looked confused a bit and said, "Nupur...Thanks???...achcha toh meri taraf se bhi thanks...iss Sadu se pyar karne ke liye...par main tumhari movies ki Romantic Hero ki tarah nahi hoon naa...toh mujhe toh double thanks kehna chahiye naa?"

Nupur immediately replied back, "Kisne kaha?"immediately regretted having said so...Mayank smiled and looking intently in her eyes said, "Matlab hoon?"

Nupur tried covering up, "Matlab...main toh bas..."Mayank put his finger on her lips and nodded his head in a 'No' so that she stops explaining herself and her words when she found her lips sealed by his fingers to reply more to that and she just kept looking in his eyes for a brief moment when she suddenly remembered something and looked at the clock and said,"Mayank tumhe jogging pe nahi jaana...aaj toh tum late ho gaye..."

Mayank smiled and said, "Nahi...aaj miss de dete hain jogging ko..."

Nupur suddenly got up and smiled to herself when Mayank asked puzzled, "Kya hua?"

Nupur turned to look at him sitting beside her when she smiled and said, "Mayank...jis tarah tum mujhse dur rehte the School mein aur college times mein toh aur bhi...colleges jo alag the... mujhe toh laga hi nahi tha...ki...tum iss tarah apni jogging miss karoge mere liye...mere liye?" and shaked her head as if still not able to believe it...

Mayank chuckled and said, "Jogging itni important hai tumhe lagta hai?...tumse jyada?" 

Nupur couldn't help but tease him when she tried to casually put her arms around his neck which was a totally new take from her side and said, "Haan...mujhe toh lagta hai..."

When Mayank pulled her close and said, "achcha...?"

Nupur nodded her head in a yes and smiled raising her eyebrows

Mayank placed Nupur's loose strands on her face behind her ears and looking in her eyes with passion and love and a genuine truth he asked, "Sach?"and Nupur knew now that he no longer talked of jogging or any such random thing but his eyes promised a lot more...everything her eyes asked for...and she promised back through eyes and smiled to answer his question and hugging him she replied in his ears slowly, "ab bye...tum jao jogging par..." and moved back when Mayank said, "Theek hai, toh tum bhi chalo..."

Nupur asked shocked, "Kahan...tumhare saath jogging par?"

Mayank said amused by his own suggestion, "Haan...mere saath"

Nupur asked as if genuinely concerned, "Mayank tum kya mujhe bhi boring bana doge?"

Mayank laughed out loudly and said, "Hmm...tumhari choice...ya toh tum chalo ya phir aaj main nahi jaoonga" 

Nupur knew his was less of a question and more of a will of his to spend time with her and so she decided to give it a try and mumbled to herself 'Dekh Nupur pyaar mein kya kya karna padta hai..sukh ki neend gava kar jogging pe jaana padta hai' but she was sort of happy too because Mayank had for the first time asked to take her somewhere, what if it was the most odd place she would have expected but she willed to obliged and so she did by nodding her head and doing the necessary...

She came back wearing a three-fourth tracks and a tee with a high ponytail when Mayank was already waiting for her in his usual tracks and t-shirt when he said, "Nupur, hum party mein nahi jaa rahe hain...jaldi karo...time beetta jaa raha hai..."

Nupur replied back, "Ready toh hoon...ab chalo"

Mayank shaked his head and followed her later smiling...
------------------------------------------------------------
In the evening when Mayank came home from office, Nupur was waiting for him in the balcony since she had already seen him from the balcony and was still standing there with her hands on the railing...

She was looking at the beautiful sunset which was still warming up the world until it showed up on the horizon when she felt a much more warmer embrace from the back by the person who had also held the railings on the same spot as hers thereby holding her hands in a tight grasp and slowly whispered in  her ears, "A very Good Evening to you too..."

Nupur firstly bewildered at Mayank's escalating guestures of affection and secondly at his sentence asked quickly, "Par maine toh tumhe Good Evening wish kiya hi nahi..."
She tried hard to keep pace with the situaion since she felt herself getting lost in his embrace...

Mayank smiled and moving his cheeks to clash with hers softly he said, "Par yahaan khade hokar mera wait to kar rahi thi naa...itne pyaar se..."

Nupur's eyes widened at his words...firstly he was now reading her mind and secondly he was using words like pyaar, love...too often...and she absolutely loved these guestures of Mayank but with one problem...it was making her go crazy over him and she wanted to avoid him encountering this fact...little did she realise that same was the case with Mayank which made him act so helpless to not show his love in an affectionate way...

She moved to turn back in order to face him with a questioned look, only to regret later since she found him too close to be able to cross question him in a stable state...

Mayank smiled and said, "Maine neeche se dekh liya tha tumhe..." and he smiled cheekily at her while Nupur felt as if caught off guard and she came out a few steps away from him coming out of his hold eventually and said the first thing that came to her mind...like someone has said- 'offence is the best defence'- she used it to say, "Waise, tum bhi mujhe woh pehle wale Mayank Sharma nahi lagte...jo mujhse 10 miles ki doori par rehta tha aur usse pata bhi nahi chalta tha ki main aas paas hoon..."

She completed facing opposite to him and kicked herself in her head for her irrelavant mention of a baseless comparision just to hide her nervousness...

Mayank thought it was so not true, he never missed when she was around, he simply never managed to do so...distance earlier had to be erased now by all means, he had resoluted...and he was now from sometime going ahead to show it in the form of affection...he just coudn't help...

He replied back stopping her by catching her wrist in time, "Toh tumhe woh wala Mayank phir se chahiye...jo tumse dur rehta tha..."

Nupur looked back at him and said teasingly which made it obvious for Mayank what she meant, "Haan!" coz she smiled as if challenging Mayank since she knew now that was not possible for either of them to ever stay away from each other when Mayank puller her in his arms holding her by her waist and said, "Ab toh woh nahi ho sakta...sorry Mrs. Sharma...ab toh hamesha aapko itna hi paas miloonga main..." and while Nupur tried with all her might to control her fleeting heart and it resulted in the Crimson colour of Sunset to be replicated on her cheeks while Mayank moved closer to her and kissed her cheeks with a certain passion that made Nupur wonder how a simple kiss from him was having that effect on her...

When Mayank pulled out he quickly said, "Nupur, mere paas tumhare liye ek gift hai..." and moved towards the balcony to check on something and coming back to her and he held her hand and said, "Chalo, dikhata hoon..." and dragged her along with him towards the door...
==================================================

Sorry for the mistakes, if any๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
resss .. love u pallu!! <3 <3 ..

EDITED:

*sigh* .. this was so beautiful pallu .. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ .. i just can't stop grinning .. i was smiling throughout the update .. ๐Ÿ˜ ...
GOSH this relation is so beautiful !! .. ๐Ÿ˜ ..

Continue sooon !! .. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago