Frequent Posters

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely
i love all ur symbolism posts this is my fav one yet
anks_ams thumbnail
well i've been reading ur symbolism posts. and to tell u the truth they render me speechless!!!
u have really got the thing in u that u look so deeply into the matter!!!
love these posts of urs and this one again was very nicely put!!!
Ankita:)
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Opti...Brilliant Post...Loved the continuation from the previous post and also the new interpretation...Excellent as always...👍🏼

Thanks Kavi.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopehot

lovely

i love all ur symbolism posts this is my fav one yet

Thanks. Glad you like my posts.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Opti, this is a brilliant analysis, as always.  Do you ever miss a trick?  Or should I ask -- do you ever miss a symbolism?  You detect almost every detail and offer a meaning to each of it.

The man shed all the trappings associated with the Khuranas to reach his wife and woo her back.  And, for the viewers, it was symbolised by his descent in love -- a chartered flight from Delhi to Amritsar, a car for the onwards journey, and then the cycle. And, the man succeeded in wooing back his wife.

It should be safe to assume that the karwa chauth celebrations would provide an opportunity to the man and his wife to renew their vows and their relationship.  Now, post reconciliation, this is the first time they will be shown to travel together.  I reckon that this is probably a dream sequence.  Nonetheless, it is only befitting that Maan and Geet should commence this renewed phase of their life on a cycle -- all trappings of wealth and other external paraphernalia shorn.  It's just the two of them -- the man and his wife -- journeying together out of darkness into light.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow opti...u r just fantastic...u make me fall in love with maneet even more...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow! your symbolism posts have always been very analytical and makes complete sense. i really dont know geet cvs are this smart and are as conscious of the scenes as u are! hope they read ur posts. thanks for the link u gave for all ur symbolisms, enjoying it. a simple photo gains so much meaning aftr reading ur post. the way you connect early scenes and make sense is phenomenal. Pls keep up d good work!
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Opti, this is a brilliant analysis, as always.  Do you ever miss a trick?  Or should I ask -- do you ever miss a symbolism?  You detect almost every detail and offer a meaning to each of it.

Thanks Medha. I find it interesting to dig the last of the detail.

The man shed all the trappings associated with the Khuranas to reach his wife and woo her back.  And, for the viewers, it was symbolised by his descent in love -- a chartered flight from Delhi to Amritsar, a car for the onwards journey, and then the cycle. And, the man succeeded in wooing back his wife.

That's a brilliant observation Medha, as always.

It should be safe to assume that the karwa chauth celebrations would provide an opportunity to the man and his wife to renew their vows and their relationship.  Now, post reconciliation, this is the first time they will be shown to travel together.  I reckon that this is probably a dream sequence.  Nonetheless, it is only befitting that Maan and Geet should commence this renewed phase of their life on a cycle -- all trappings of wealth and other external paraphernalia shorn.  It's just the two of them -- the man and his wife -- journeying together out of darkness into light.

Again, a very valid point. Yes, nothing matters but the two of them and what better way to begin their journey in the humble cycle. We started our married life with a scooter.  We sold it after we got our car but I remember some fo the best rides we shared were on that scooter.

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: amzu32

outstanding!!!

thanks amzu
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: anks_ams

well i've been reading ur symbolism posts. and to tell u the truth they render me speechless!!!

u have really got the thing in u that u look so deeply into the matter!!!
love these posts of urs and this one again was very nicely put!!!
Ankita:)

Thanks Ankita. Glad you like them.