Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STOP OVER REACTINNG 2 MAITHLI track (Page 2)

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.
Sorry i am not getting why the show is dead Ouch...not right move but still might have potential in track . Like abhay finding out about metz truth and then saving the piya . only thing they will negate the love they shown between abhya & metz ...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-Doppelganger-ffkhanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

@BLU...piya bashing just happened for a couple of days...that controversial topic of mine at least helped tto stop piya bashing for good...those who r still bashing her cums here for bashing only...o their opinion dont even count

i dont think they ll keep piya in coffin for 1 yr though i m liking the one yr leap track

i luv leaps

coz it brings a new freshness and a new beginning

Pia bashing has been going on for the past 6 months and will continue to as long as she's on the show. And if not bashing, then taunty and snidey indirect attacks against her and her fans. Not only Pia actually, but I'm rather sad the way Kabir, Pia and their fans are treated on the forum, just because they dared to like and understand characters apart from the male lead. I still maintain that compared to other forums, people here are much more into respecting opinions here but difference of opinion is still not encouraged.

@RED...the show had sudddenly bcum alive after the MAHA episode and after this new track and 1 yr leap concept...

.ITS GONNA B ROCKING I M SURE

all i can say now is to b a bit patient nd see how the story is getting unfold

coz when we read articles it doesnt sound that exciting

but watching it on tv always mks the feeling different

so i m very much eager to see how they show all thats benn written in the article

Ok, that's your opinion and I respect it. I liked the Maha episode as well but I have been against Maithili coming back since day 1 of this show. But most people wanted her back for Abhay so I'm sure the show, in general will pick up. However, it's not like I'll quit the show or something. I'm not one of those people. I will definitely give the track a chance. Let's see how it shapes up :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine---Swetha-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.

exactly chillz u said whole thing atleast dere will be less bashing and people will get dere new target(metz) now
@tm:  guess on dese news over-reaction according to u and our justified reaction is but obvious

True there. Anyway, I'm hoping Pia does some introspection in the coffin and finally figures out what Sid is all about. It's kind of getting on my nerves how she's not seeing what's so clear Ouch

I'm just a bit worried about Abhay now. How will he react to a bitchy Maithili. He really loved her Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
ds is not overreaction ds is reaction nd ds reaction is not baseless by bringing metz bk nd giving pias place to her is so stupid abhay is a vamp nd he cn easily recognize da other vamp so metzz cnt fool abhay logically nd as far as other fam is concerned well cnt say abt dm dey r always shown fools so dey cn b made fools again but  not abahay...hope dey dony show dat abhay ddnt recognize dat da gl wv hm is not piya but maithli,...

LittleImmortalTOTAL-ROMANTIC

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

abhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTIC

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Well, I personally feel the track is quite interesting and good.But the fact that EK drags her stupid love traingles, the fear is she might drag Abhay-Piya-Maithali triangle too.
I am not Abhay-Piya fan, yet I feel Pyar ki yeh kahani is about them and in the end, it should be Abhay-Piya only. Seeing EK's past records she loves to play triangle-traingle in her dramas.OuchROFL So yes, that's the only fear Abhay-Piya fans are going through and nothing else :)

And please don't say its Over-Reaction, since its not. Their reaction is fully justified :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-rupa--Doppelganger---sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index