Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Swati_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Somebody please give a small whack to ManavOuch Why is he distributing money like this ? Shocked
Seriously bored of the same things happening in the show Sleepy

Edited by Swati_ - 10 May 2011 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update Epsita and Usha thanks for the links...
Gosh why Manav has to help them again and why not Satish or Varsha...
From where did Manav get 1 lakh now Shocked.. He was not having money to feed his pregnant wife and his wife Archu was thinking about how to get medicines and why money is so important...
I wanted bank to take the house for sometime.. Manav could have taken Sulo Aai and Mano Baba with them for the help they did last time for our ArMan.. Vaishu can go to her great sis Varsha and do ArMan ki burai and Vinod and Manjusha to Rasika Aai.. It would have been fun to watch Vinod with Rasika Aai LOL...
pallai Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Not again ...D'oh
back to ridiculous tracks , a man who doesn't have enough money to feed his pregnant wife , where is her getting money of this amount to just give away ?????Shocked
What about Varsha and satish ..Good man satish should give this money and heis a great guy , he will not have any problems and will also not face finncial dificulties ...they just want to show Manav as a mahaan devta now ...Ermm
I don't think Manav will ever do well in life ..both his family and Archna's family will make sure of this ...and he is just way too naive ..Disapprove
thanks for sharing guys ..Smile

Seriously ( @bold ).. where will the stupid Cvs stop??? i Mean we already get manav is a mahaan character.. wats the point of throwing it on our face again and again... rather they shld show him being smart and getting back to his house.. making sure his wife is getting good food and rest...
why all this mahanta?? and if at all it is ...satish and dharmesh who should come to help... 
both are way more richer than manav ..why cannt they help? 

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
you know Pallai , he can give the 1 lakh cheque at that time ...but honestly it would make so much sense if he tells satish and tells him that because he is in a financial mess he will have to share this expense with him...satish is such a great guy that he would probabaly end up giving hi mthe entire amount...
This whole mahaanta crap is gettign seriously boring ..Thier families suck , big tiem ..both Manav's and Archana's ...selfish lots all of them ...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma- Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for the written update and links 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing espi and Usha. 
What nonsense is this now.  I totally agree with Rachna's take.  Arman should take Sulo and Manohar and let the others fend for themselves.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karsri Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

I wanted bank to take the house for sometime.. Manav could have taken Sulo Aai and Mano Baba with them for the help they did last time for our ArMan..

ArManFan1 - I don't think bank will take the house for sometime. They usually auction the house take their money and give rest to the owner. I might be wrong. Banks usually don't throw the things out like that. like many things the show in this show it as wrong. I don't mind manav helping to save manohar's house, It's archana's parents, he should help. When he really needed help they r the once took arman in and helped,  will help in future if needed.  I hope he will not be in trouble financially after doing this.

Go to top