Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sbs: Sid ki choti bhatyeh Video Link added..!!

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
In SBS they showed Siddanth Karnick Interview wherein he shared his life Biography..!!

Sid-Went to mant schools not becoz he was kicked out of every other school but, coz his Dad was in ARMY..n changed many cities..!!LOL
Sid did college from National college n he was in Basket ball team..he said that I was in National colg Basket ball team but, every one misunderstood him as to be a player of National level..!!LOL
 If not an actor I wuld have joined army..coz I love to serve my country n wuld join my Dad's footstep..!!
Hmm what I did with my 1st Salary ,I gave a treat to my family n took them tom have Pav Bhaji..coz at that time it was my fav8..!!
The 3 things That r alwya with me is my vaulete consisting of money, my mind n clothes..!!
 Well I love to travel too much n have been to places where my bike takes me..recently went to Ladakh OOh that place is amazing.. n wuld love to travel arund..!!  

Edited by NIDIZ - 10 May 2011 at 4:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
aww...thanks!!! he is sooo sweet!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index