Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What a brilliant Performance and Episode!!!! (Page 4)

lams Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
todays epi has given me slight hope as I had lost it all yest Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

todays epi has given me slight hope as I had lost it all yest Big smile
Welcome back Lamya..Yes it has definitely raised our hopes specially the last scene. Viren's embrace was perfect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I really dont want to get disappointed from here now...hopefully Viren will not take any actions in haste and will do it while using his trap Bhaiji...ohh dear...dont let this time to move back
minu2011 Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Ekta, lovely post. Agree with everyone -- and Resham, you put it so well in all your posts - it was a brilliant episode and superlative performances by everyone, especially KinHa and HL.  NivRen were the fulcrum of the episode for me and they were just out of this world. They are truly each other's now -- heart, soul, mind and body.   It was so evident in every scene of theirs today-- their first instinct was the other.  And the pinnacle of it was awesome last scene.  Hats off.

As I wrote in Moni's thread, my only moment of fear was when Viren looked at the grieving and collapsed Siddharth when he comes down after giving the baby to Nivi...I just prayed that Viren doesn't think of doing anything rash that will put him in danger (with Bhaiji).  Cannot dream of anything happening to NivRen...Hope the CTs don't try their tricks again.
sarahagstn Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Yes a great episode indeed. Loved how he comforted her when she cried in front of the picture and the hug was just awww...
Viren looks super sexy holding a baby Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top