Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What a brilliant Performance and Episode!!!! (Page 2)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

The sad part is even though they had brilliant actors the CT's ruining the story. Because of that they are planningto endtheshow.  With actors like these they would run their show for another couple of years.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Just loved todays episode...CCBM team consists of the most talented actors...I love the actress portraying hemalatha more and more...and everyone were just fantastic... starting from NT dadi to nandu everyone performed brilliantly...
And kinshuk and neha...i've no words to praise them...they proved tht they r the best... and Neha...what i have to say abt her..she is superb..just  brilliant...i'm still crying..when she cried in front of divya's photo i cried along with her...unknowingly tears flown through my cheeks ...and i realized that i was crying just after the video ended...
This was the most memorable episode i have ever seen in indian telly...and CCBM is filled with a group of talented actors..hats off to the director,creative team,editing department,cameraman and everyone associated with ccbm for giving us such a fabulous episode...i can never forget this episode..and kinshuk and neha...thanks a lot for making me love nivren more and more...u people r awesome...
Once again Neha Sargam...Clap...who said someone need an acting background to become a great actress/actor...u rocked girl..just rocked...!!!

Edited by sana4kinha - 10 May 2011 at 4:44am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafs IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Kinshuk and neha were fabulous awesome and amazing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you... nivren/kinha are the best. love themClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Agree Ekta...Today was really a brilliant take..esp with regards to Viren-Nivi...I loved all of the scenes of them...and every scene made me confident that Viren-Nivi are here to stay together...

Viren doesnt break the news of bomb blast to the family...he confronts Nivi with the truth leaving baby with her...she coming down and breaking down , at that time Viren was besides her...again when she took the responsibility of the baby Viren was besides her and they was sheer brilliance...before that Viren looks at Siddharth who is was a reflection saying that from now on I am going to take the responsibility and will take care of you...and then both Nivi-Viren holding the baby was the significance...saying that its their responsibility now...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Yes Resham, it was one heck of an episode today. Just love CCBM and the cast. CCBM is because of its cast. And I am so happy that creatives gave us this episode - it was so emotional and each and every actor performed his or her part beautifully. It was so heart-wrenching that I cried in the whole episode. I am a mom too and seeing Hemlata crying for her child, I cried. I am crying right now while writing. Bhagwan kisi ko aisa din na dikhaye.

NiVren were fabulous. By each passing episode they are showing us how versatily they both are. Kinshuk is not new to this industry and has lot of experience but Neha, she is mindblowing. I cannot believe this is her first show. Hats off to her. NiVren are complete with each other and see how mature Viren has become. His stand today told us that he will take responsibility of everything and he alongwith his wife - Nivi will take responsibility of baby. The last scene and Viren's embrace was perfect - he is the head of his small family - he, Nivi and baby.
I can keep on writing about the acting of all actors but I do not want to bore all of you...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
True Anju...that last scene said it all...whoever now says that Viren-Nivi were never meant to be together it proved all wrong by this one scene for me atleast...

Nivi looked at Viren all the time..even when she came down first, she went straight towards Viren and asked him why everyone is sad white clothes...she bothered only for Viren...and no one else...inspite of NT Dadi explaining her Nivi didnt listen...only when Viren took the baby to her and broke the news yet again by taking the phone away..she was brought to the reality...she coming down and again finding Viren besides her...said it all to me...for her, she revolved around Viren...and only Viren...

Do you think or feel that Viren would leave Nivi for he will not..and why shd he...he loves her and finds strength in her..he knows her than anyone else in the family...Nivi looks at Viren all the time...and would always look at today..her questions answers revolves around him...

Even in the precap when Nivi is about to know Viren tells her to keep showed that these two people are now responsible for the Sood family and taking it ahead and bringing up from all the sorrows...the family will look at them now...esp Viren...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Trulyyy yaar 2dy's epi was just minblowing n so emotional tht i cried in whole epi 2 . Don't hav words for Kinshuk n Neha . oh my wht 2 say abt kinshuk ? dis guy reallyy surprises me wid his acting daily , d time i feels tht dis is hisbest performance next day he gives more brillaint performance .
ohh d bestest scene was d last , it was highlight of d hsow n tht was d pic perfect of nivren wid d baby . ohh i just loveddd it . d way Viren comes n hugs Nivi n baby was just 2 gd . I lovedd it yaar . like anju i cn also go on n on writting for their performance but seriouslyy don't hav words . Hats off 2 them . n must say Ct's did wonderful job yaar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top