guys as we saw in the precap that  daksh says to naina

i love youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and while saying that rohini watches them AngryAngryAngry
what will happen next
kya rohini ghar me jaake halla macheyegi
ShockedShocked
Shocked
omg!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
another thing i am damn sure that there will be a intimate scene b/w ayush and akrutiConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
this will make a big blast in the patwardhan house in the upcoming storyDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

what do you say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN-Wanderer-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
dont understand the cvs mind.. why rohini had to see dakshnaAngry
storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i'm pretty sure naina will think its just the drama (unfortunately), even though he says her name.
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I think in precap, Naina teaches him how to express his feeling to his love or as a part of drama. Daksh takes it serious and tells him that "I love you". But I am little bit confused that he called her name too... But I think, Rohini will make some problem between them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_arshistorytellerSSBNRadiantTreasure

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

I think in precap, Naina teaches him how to express his feeling to his love or as a part of drama. Daksh takes it serious and tells him that "I love you". But I am little bit confused that he called her name too... But I think, Rohini will make some problem between them.

yaa you are right
i agree with you

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
ofcourse naina dont take it seriously kyun ki naina budhdhu hai na. dont know when she will know..i am fed up
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Yes. The Akruthi thing will surely bring a big drama. I feel Aayush had planned to use her that way to get intimate all along and thats why he had taken her to his house.
Naina, I feel will not understand Daksh's proposal.
I am scared of Rohini emotionally blackmailing Ayii(using her pregnancy for sympathy) against Naina. After this Daksh may be pressurised by his parents to marry Madhura. He may agree if Abhi and Naina get together or if he thinks that they are together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindia

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Yes. The Akruthi thing will surely bring a big drama. I feel Aayush had planned to use her that way to get intimate all along and thats why he had taken her to his house.
Naina, I feel will not understand Daksh's proposal.
I am scared of Rohini emotionally blackmailing Ayii(using her pregnancy for sympathy) against Naina. After this Daksh may be pressurised by his parents to marry Madhura. He may agree if Abhi and Naina get together or if he thinks that they are together.
I also think that Rohini will make some problem btn Dakshna. But my wish, by then, Ayi will be able to cool Madhura down and Abhi will understand Dakshna's love. Then he will work to unite them with the help of Madhura. At last Abhi-Madhura will fall for each other and Dakshna unite... hows my idea...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naveen_13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index