Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

maithili did two time the brothers (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Mages

yup i guess she did the same which katherine did with damon and stefan...

but i wonder...if maithilli is alive...then why sid is after panchi...we all have seen how much he is obsessed with maithilli...he could just have her...why he is after panchi...any reasons...i don't think piya is the only reason here...

lol Panchhi is nowhere in the picture...i know its disappointing forSidChi fans but i always knew Panchhi n Sid can never b together...and Danish is there for her so no worries

Maithli i guess is stillafter Abhay, thats Sid's problem LOL

</strong>

its not abt SidChi here...its abt why is he sticking with panchi...for what motive...now...maithilli is with him...the jerk can leave the Dobriyals alone...playing with panchi emotions...marriage...brother-in-law status...why all that...any reason here...

danish life span is very short...either sid or maithilli will kill him for sure...maithilli is soon imposing as piya...danish life is in danger...so i don't see danish-panchi too...

<font color="#0000ff">maithilli now out to revenge abhay rather than falling in love with him...</font>

its really confusing for me...

i dunno...mayb Sid wants his good repo with D's or for some illogical reason he is faking to marry Panchhi LOL...cant always expect a solid reason in Hindi serials LOL...all we know is he doesnt love Panchhi nor Piya...

<strong>@blue: but the article says there is going to b a clash b/w Piya and Metz for Abhay LOLLOL

didnt Sid say that he is entrapping Panchi because that way he can be closer to Pia and thus make Abhay's life hell?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

yup i guess she did the same which katherine did with damon and stefan...

but i wonder...if maithilli is alive...then why sid is after panchi...we all have seen how much he is obsessed with maithilli...he could just have her...why he is after panchi...any reasons...i don't think piya is the only reason here...

lol Panchhi is nowhere in the picture...i know its disappointing forSidChi fans but i always knew Panchhi n Sid can never b together...and Danish is there for her so no worries

Maithli i guess is stillafter Abhay, thats Sid's problem LOL

</strong>

its not abt SidChi here...its abt why is he sticking with panchi...for what motive...now...maithilli is with him...the jerk can leave the Dobriyals alone...playing with panchi emotions...marriage...brother-in-law status...why all that...any reason here...

danish life span is very short...either sid or maithilli will kill him for sure...maithilli is soon imposing as piya...danish life is in danger...so i don't see danish-panchi too...

<font color="#0000ff">maithilli now out to revenge abhay rather than falling in love with him...</font>

its really confusing for me...

i dunno...mayb Sid wants his good repo with D's or for some illogical reason he is faking to marry Panchhi LOL...cant always expect a solid reason in Hindi serials LOL...all we know is he doesnt love Panchhi nor Piya...

<strong>@blue: but the article says there is going to b a clash b/w Piya and Metz for Abhay LOLLOL

didnt Sid say that he is entrapping Panchi because that way he can be closer to Pia and thus make Abhay's life hell?

only Cvs know what sid is upto...he is just beyond my thoughts now...first of all being with panchi doesn't make him close to piya...and he knows that maithilli is alive then why trap poor piya...what is he upto...why he wants to enter Dobriyals life by faking marriage act and all...what is he actually upto...what does he want...he wants revenge from abhay fine...maithilli is alive...why torture him...he is evil minded...only he knows what he does...

all i can say...Dobriyals are in danger...because of sid and maithilli
PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
i am thinking the same
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
No, I don't think Mythili two timed the Brothers. In the flashback scene Sid remembers Maithili getting angry with him for eying his Brother's girlfriend. If she is evil now I guess it is because Siddharth turned her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index