maithili did two time the brothers

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so now that miss matzie is coming back (ugh such a b***h ) i think in the past maithili two timed the brothers ... no wonder sid was super obbsessed and abhay super crazy and mathili is now the kabab me beautiful
sigh what a pair sid amd maithili kabab mein hansome and kabab mein beautiful

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup i guess she did the same which katherine did with damon and stefan...

but i wonder...if maithilli is alive...then why sid is after panchi...we all have seen how much he is obsessed with maithilli...he could just have her...why he is after panchi...any reasons...i don't think piya is the only reason here...

Originally posted by: Mages

yup i guess she did the same which katherine did with damon and stefan...

but i wonder...if maithilli is alive...then why sid is after panchi...we all have seen how much he is obsessed with maithilli...he could just have her...why he is after panchi...any reasons...i don't think piya is the only reason here...

lol Panchhi is nowhere in the picture...i know its disappointing for SidChi fans but i always knew Panchhi n Sid can never b together...and Danish is there for her so no worries
Maithli i guess is still after Abhay, thats Sid's problem 😆

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol Panchhi is nowhere in the picture...i know its disappointing for SidChi fans but i always knew Panchhi n Sid can never b together...and Danish is there for her so no worries

Sid toh pia ko bhi vampire bana raha tha, " Ek Haseen vampire meri"😆😆😆😆😆😆
Mages thumbnail

its not abt SidChi here...its abt why is he sticking with panchi...for what motive...now...maithilli is with him...the jerk can leave the Dobriyals alone...playing with panchi emotions...marriage...brother-in-law status...why all that...any reason here...

danish life span is very short...either sid or maithilli will kill him for sure...maithilli is soon imposing as piya...danish life is in danger...so i don't see danish-panchi too...

maithilli now out to revenge abhay rather than falling in love with him...

its really confusing for me...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
patakha-guddi thumbnail
yep me think that too
but dear nw abhay full fledgedly loves pia so maithili try try but but u wnt succeed

Originally posted by: Mages

its not abt SidChi here...its abt why is he sticking with panchi...for what motive...now...maithilli is with him...the jerk can leave the Dobriyals alone...playing with panchi emotions...marriage...brother-in-law status...why all that...any reason here...

danish life span is very short...either sid or maithilli will kill him for sure...maithilli is soon imposing as piya...danish life is in danger...so i don't see danish-panchi too...

maithilli now out to revenge abhay rather than falling in love with him...

its really confusing for me...

i dunno...mayb Sid wants his good repo with D's or for some illogical reason he is faking to marry Panchhi 😆...cant always expect a solid reason in Hindi serials 😆...all we know is he doesnt love Panchhi nor Piya...

@blue: but the article says there is going to b a clash b/w Piya and Metz for Abhay 😆😆

Mages thumbnail

i dunno...mayb Sid wants his good repo with D's or for some illogical reason he is faking to marry Panchhi 😆...cant always expect a solid reason in Hindi serials 😆...all we know is he doesnt love Panchhi nor Piya...

@blue: but the article says there is going to b a clash b/w Piya and Metz for Abhay 😆😆

sid loves noone except for himself...i don't know why he wants to enter the Dobriyals family...and sticking with panchi when we all know that he doesn't care two hoots for her...but what is his plans with the Dobriyals...i don't think piya is the only reason...there is something more to it...and why the hell he makes maithilli pose as piya with the Dobriyals...abhay is the reason fine...but Dobriyals...thats odd...there is a mystery for it...

its going to be a cat fight between piya-maithilli for abhay...poor abhay in a fix...he loves both of them immensely...i don't how he will react when he comes to know that maithilli is alive...he will be shattered...
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

<strong>@blue: but the article says there is going to b a clash b/w Piya and Metz for Abhay 😆😆

didnt Sid say that he is entrapping Panchi because that way he can be closer to Pia and thus make Abhay's life hell?
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

didnt Sid say that he is entrapping Panchi because that way he can be closer to Pia and thus make Abhay's life hell?

only Cvs know what sid is upto...he is just beyond my thoughts now...first of all being with panchi doesn't make him close to piya...and he knows that maithilli is alive then why trap poor piya...what is he upto...why he wants to enter Dobriyals life by faking marriage act and all...what is he actually upto...what does he want...he wants revenge from abhay fine...maithilli is alive...why torture him...he is evil minded...only he knows what he does...

all i can say...Dobriyals are in danger...because of sid and maithilli