Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sihame

what will happen to me ???? hmm deleting my acc and then ill reate another one what do you think u r talking noncenses and acusing without any reasons
if u were in front of me i would say it to u so many time that ull get an head aches good night sai_2010
it seems you are a seasoned member...πŸ˜†

at least you said one good word..."sai"...let us say together "om sai ram"...You cursed me, no problem...I pray that God bless you and all your near and dear ones. Good luck.
nooo plzzz don't replace sara shhe da best
Originally posted by Sai_2010

at least you said one good word..."sai"...let us say together "om sai ram"...You cursed me, no problem...I pray that God bless you and all your near and dear ones. Good luck.

Stop fighting. you all are fightiing so much. please stop it. and  you rmj fan stop it. you disrespected first by judging someone by her pic. and if she have kinshuk  parul pic it does not mean she dont liek sara she loves her as same as kinrul. and we fourssome fans love foursome and yes i liek mona but sara chemistry with nishant is not good she rocks with angad the most they have beautiful chemistry with lots of diffrrent shades. she deserve much better than rmj and she should come back in bidaai season 2 with parul angad kinshuk.  those directors and actors are insulting sara so sahe should not do this show rmj  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is so funny
u too be blessed by god and all ur familly and dear ones Bye

I agree with you Sara doesnt have any chemistry with Anukalp  I prefered her as Sadhna she had a wonderful chemistry with MR. HASIJA i hope she will leave and they will bring back Pryial
I want MY SARA BACK WITH MR HASIJA TO ROCK THE SCREEN IN BIDAAI2 😳😳😳😳
Really sara has only wonderful chemistry wid MR HASIJA😳😳😳so jst come back to rock once againnn shonaaa

its a plain rumour created by few just for this forum
Reasons:
1. look at the pic id of the topic opener
2. And then pay attention to the members who are endorsing the news to be true.

Everything will be crystal clear.πŸ˜‰ dont be puzzled...

ok..ok..be at urselfff...she nvr lies...my shona ll b bck at gd positionπŸ˜ƒ

WHAT YOUR PROBLEM SHE IS A KINRULIANS AND THEN ?????? U R SUCH IDIOT SHE DIDNT SAID ANYTHING WRONG PFFF WE NEVER SAID IT WAS TRUE WE JST HOPE IT IS NUANCE BABY 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 
WE WANT SARA BACK IN BIDAAI 2 WITH ANGAD PARUL AND KINSHUK THIS IS OUR RIGHT SHE DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN RMJ AND SOME "COSTARS3 WHO R TRYING TO RIDICULUS HER IN THE NEWS 😑😑😑😑😑

Warning :-

Bashing isn't allowed on IF. Refrain from abusing anyone on the forum.  Like you've right to present your point of view, everyone else does have. Stop preaching on the forum by telling others what they should do. Plus, using capslock is considered shouting. If repeated next time, Warning level gonna be raised. Please, abide by the IF rules.

Edited :-

This news isn't confirmed yet. Stop spreading rumours.

Closed..  
Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago